0.6 » Trustworthy

Italics = thoughts

Trigger warning – sexual assault

(For anyone who's already read the dream I'm deleting that part and just saying that she had a nightmare because yeah anxiety)

Dinner had past and it was now 7:00, everyone had 3 hours to just hang out with anyone in their cell division. And of course Finn stayed in his cell, Millie went to Grace and Sophia's cell and Jaeden stayed in his cell with Romeo.

Jaeden asked Romeo to stay with him, and that he just wanted to talk. Romeo agreed and asked what he wanted to talk about,

"Millie"

Jaeden said a bit too plainly, causing Romeo to sit up and look right at him

"I swear to god man if you like her I'm gonna–"

"I don't like her dude chill, I just wanna know why you're with her. Not that it's a bad thing just that I'm curious about you two. What are you gonna be doing with her?"

Jaeden said cutting Romeo off

"Oh um well, you don't know why I'm in here do you?"

He asked laying back down looking at the ceiling

"No, why are you in here?"

"Multiple counts of sexual harassment, multiple counts of sexual assault, multiple counts of rape & the beating of two 15 year old girls"

Jaeden say straight up after hearing this from Romeo and looked at him like he was crazy

"Oh, and I sexually harassed my gym teacher"

Romeo added on casually, making Jaeden's eyes go wide

"So, what are your intentions with Millie then?"

He asked in an almost scared tone

"To get as far as I can"

"...and what do you mean by that?"

"Look Jaeden she's a dumb Brit– she's super easy and she's already all over me. She thinks that I actually 'love' her and all that bull. Girls are so stupid."

Jaeden stayed silent waiting for Romeo to continue

"It's so easy to just take advantage of a girl, but the farther you take it with her, the more fun it gets."

Jaeden was almost ready to run out of there and ask a guard why he wasn't in the all boys division

"So basically I plan to rape Millie. It's gonna be super easy"

Jaeden didn't know what to do besides keep asking more questions

"Why?"

Was all that he could get out

"It's simple man, I just ache for that 'true love' feeling with someone, and when I don't feel it with them forcing them to have sex with me is the next best thing. I mean it feels pretty good, you've done it with Sophia right?"

Romeo asked getting a little too personal

"What? No, neither of us want to do that kind of stuff yet, We're just kids"

Jaeden explained

"But like if you ever do want to screw her you should really force her into it, girls are super hot when they're all freaked out, screaming and crying for you to stop. It's a blast man"