1.6 » ignored

*read the A/N and the end, it's VERY important, okay bye sorry for the late update*

'ACTIONS SPEAK
LOUDER THAN WORDS'

A few nights ago...

That morning marked the 3rd night that Millie had slept in a different cell without Finn, ever since he started writing that letter he's been so much more distant. Finn was too focused on the letter to take notice of how Millie was feeling but she just saw it as him becoming sick of her. It was now breakfast and Finn decided to pull Millie aside to confront her about the whole situation.

"Millie look, I'm writing this letter to jack and you need to remember that it's in code and it's gonna take awhile to write, just don't forget how much we want to escape"

She sighed sadly, escape, he seemed to care more about escaping than her.

"Mills..."

He said once more gently cupping the side of her face, to which she coldly turned away. Finn became fed up, fed up because he didn't understand.

"Okay what the fuck is your problem?! I'm just trying to help us get out of here and all of a-sudden you don't want to talk to me anymore!"

Millie looked up at him with hurt eyes

"You're my problem, Finn. It's like I don't even exist ever since you started writing that letter! Day and night it's nothing but write write write, I bet you haven't even noticed that I've been sleeping in Sophia's cell."

Finn was in disbelief, in disbelief because Millie was right.

"Millie, I'm, I'm sorry I didn't realiz—"

"Save it, I don't want to hear your bullshit apologizes. It's too little too late"

And with that, she was off.

It had now been an entire week since that fight, and they have yet to speak a word to each other.

Millie was actually doing quite well, she was still sleeping in Sophia and Graces' cell, and even started to talk to Jacob more, and to her, he actually was a really good guy.

Sure, she was actually slowly breaking in the inside but she wouldn't let that show. Sophia has taken notice of her midnight cry sessions and her increasing episodes where she just stares off into space. But, Millie was very good at hiding her emotions.

As for Finn, it was overly obvious how horribly he was doing. Right after the fight he had written a few more things in the letter and then threw it in the mail.

Since then he's been sleeping out in the hallway, no pillows or blankets, some don't even think that he's actually been sleeping at all considering the large red circles under his eyes.

All Finn sees is how great Millie is doing without him, laughing along with all of her friends, doing better than she ever had before and most of all, seeming incredibly happy with Jacob.