1.0 » Flirtationship

'More Than Just Friends'

It had been about two weeks since Millie and Finn both admitted that they liked each other, and now that they're both aware each other's feelings they've been flirting, a lot.

So much to a point where it got annoying, even to Jaeden and Sophia who were always being all lovey dovey. Sophia always complained to grace about them and how she's needs to hurry up on her plan and make them official.

With Finn and Millie, it really was just a game to see who could make the bolder move. But what made them annoying was that they acted like two 6th graders when flirting, they didn't act the the sophomores they were.

So, Grace told Sophia what to say to Millie and told Jaeden what to say to Finn. She hoped this this would encourage them to make even bolder moves.

During lunch, Jaeden pulled Finn aside

"Hey, you know how you like Millie right? And how she likes you back?"

Finns face turned a light pink as his lips formed a thin line, he nodded almost shyly

"And you want to be like, official with her right?"

"Well, yeah I guess"

"Then you need to start showing it"

Jaeden said giving Finn a pat on the back back and walking back to his seat, as Finn came back to his seat he noticed that Millie wasn't there.

Sophia had just pulled her aside, of course Sophia was a little more straight forward about the whole situation.

"Look, do you want to be with Finn or not?"

"I uh, sure?"

"Then show him that!"

Sophia tried to walk away back to her seat but Millie stopped her

"How?"

"Don't act like a kid who has their first crush, be tedious around him, playful. You know, play with his hair, don't act shy, be like that. Then he should catch on"

Millie nodded and followed her back to the table, right as they sat down, lunch had ended.

It was free time so most of the kids were either in their cells or one of the hangout rooms.

Finn was on one side of the room avoiding Millie talking with Jaeden and Millie was on the other side of the room talking with Sophia and grace avoiding Finn.

The two of them would share an awkward glance every now and then but that was all. The others were getting fed up with them and had enough, grace pushed Millie towards the middle of the room where Jaeden was also pushing Finn.

As Millie and Finn were pushed into each other in the middle of the room Jaeden and Grace made a run for it so neither of them would come running back.

"I uh, sorry that was Jaeden's fault. I'll just go or something–"

Finn said starting to walk away, but Millie stopped him