1.7 » Foolish

'JUST KNOW THAT
I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU'

"See you at breakfast!"

Millie said leaving the cell before Finn could even get out of bed. Quickly she ran down the hallway catching up to Jacob

"Hey you"

She said in a playful tone

"Oh uh, hey Millie"

He said awkwardly avoiding eye contact

"I'm really sorry about the other day, Finn can be a real dick sometimes"

She explained taking a piece of her hair and twirling it around her finger

"You know, I could treat you so much better"

He replied, getting all cocky again

"I'm sure you could, but you see, Finn has these, anger issues, so that's why I'm afraid to dump him."

She explained, just earning an eye roll from Jacob

"Come on Mills, just leave that douche already!"

Millie started to fume, how dare he have the audacity to use that nickname, even if he was cute.

"Fine then, prove it then. You have until Friday night, 3 days, then I'll make my decision."

He groaned at her statement, he was an impatient little shit, he didn't want to wait.

"Well, I could just prove it to you right now..."

He said once again, even after what happened the last time, backing her up against a wall and leaning in

"Not so fast, we might get caught by him again"

Millie said making Finn seem like he was someone toxic, and placing her hand on Jacobs chest not hesitating to push him away. Then walking away with a sway in her hips before he could say another word.

Millie sat further away from Finn during breakfast and right next to Jacob. Sure, everyone was confused but no one was about to comment about it.

And yes, breakfast went by as normal, expect Millie's flirtatious acts were now directed towards Jacob. Naturally Finn was highly angered by the whole situation, but he would be punished by security if he just went ahead and punched Jacob right then and there.

Feeling a need to confront her he pulled Millie aside but still close enough to their table for their friends to hear.

"What the hell, Millie"

He said in a stern tone

"What?"

She said, acting all innocent

"I thought you liked, no, loved me. Not that, 'thing'..."

Finn said motioning towards Jacob