2.0 » Annoyed

'EVERYTHING ABOUT
YOU IS SO OVERWHELMING'

Jack woke up fairly early and started to drive again before Millie or Finn had woken up, however when he made a sharp turn Millie flew across the back of the van hitting her head against the side of the van. Groaning she held her head as her eyes began to water, hearing her Finn also woke up and rushed over to the other side of the van and asked her what happened.

After explaining what happened he kissed the spot on her head that got hit, sitting back he looked at her a smiled. She shook her head no and used her pointer finger and pointed to her lips, grinning slyly. Finn played dumb and kissed all around her face except for her lips, becoming tired with his little game she jumped onto him pushing him to the floor of the van. Practically straddling him she grabbed his collar and smashed her lips onto his.

Laughing against her lips he gave in moving his lips against hers lovingly as he kept a firm grip on her waist so she wouldn't go anywhere in case another sharp turn was made as she tangled her hands in his hair. They continued like this sharing every breath they could until Jack banged on the window opening it up

"Could you two quit it? I get that you're in love and everything but it's pretty sickening."

He said with an annoyed tone

"I'm sorry?"

Millie said, obviously offended, patting her on the back Finn sat up

"Sorry that you're just jealous that you don't have what we do"

Finn remarked

"Actually, I'm pretty glad I don't. It's disgusting, you guys are constantly all over each other, sharing saliva and shit"

Jack said, pissing Finn off to a whole new level

"Well if you don't like us, then keep that to yourself! I'm gonna show love to her every moment I can, because I never know which moment is our last"

He shouted

"Oh come on, you guys have escaped! You should know that you'll be together 'forever and ever' by now, it's not like you'll ever be going back there"

Jack said angrily

"Fuck off Jack, just let us be"

Finn said as Jack slammed the window shut, Finn looked over at Millie who had a sad looked as her lips had formed a flat line. Bringing her in for a hug he said:

"I'm sorry about him"

Millie nodded into his chest keeping her arms wrapped around his torso, and so they stayed there, keeping along with the knowledge of 'we never know which moment will be our last'

A countless amount of hours later, Jack had finally pulled into his house. Turning around he opened the window and said:

"We're here, an just wanted to say sorry for how I had acted earlier. I'll make you guys dinner to make up for it, okay?"

Nodding Finn agreed with him as Millie grabbed their suitcase and opening the back of the van the both of them followed Jack up the driveway and into his house. Bringing them upstairs he showed them their room, which had a very nice king sized bed, a dresser, a walk in closet and a connected bathroom.

"Wow, this is really nice room. Thank you, Jack"

Millie said softly

"You're welcome, I think this is exactly what you guys needed after staying in a juvenile detention center for over 5 months. I'm gonna go get started on dinner, I'll tell you guys when it's ready"

He said exiting the room and closing the door behind him, Millie plopped herself down on the bed exhaling dramatically, Finn laid down next to her and they just admired one another in a comfy silence. Finn loved how soft Millie's lips would always look, the perfect shape of her face and her captivating chocolate brown eyes. Millie loved his cheekbones that added to his attractive face, his long thick eyelashes that would always tickle her face whenever they'd kiss and his constellation of freckles all across his face.

"Dinner!"

"Guess that's our cue"

Finn said as they both got up and made their way downstairs, they found Jack placing two large bowls of spaghetti with red sauce next to each other on the table.

"Ready to eat?"

Nodding Finn and Millie sat down and dug in, scaring down the pasta down their throats, it was the first real meal they'd had in quite a while. Chuckling Jack started on his own food, but before he could van get a quarter way through his plate, Millie and Finn had finished.

Letting out a large burp, Millie immediately covered her mouth feeling very embarrassed, that was until Jack and Finn started to laugh, making her nerves go away

"It's okay Mills, everyone burps"

Finn said rubbing her shoulder as she gave him a soft smile, and now it was that Jack actually realized how cute they were together.

"Once again I'm really sorry for what I said earlier, you guys are actually really adorable together"

He said with a shrug

"Aw, thanks Jack! And yeah, no hard feelings."

Millie said as Finn went in for a quick kiss

"Okay, but don't overdo it"

He said making everyone laugh

"Well, you guys should get to bed. I'll clean up for you"

"Thanks man, see you tomorrow"

Finn said wrapping his arm around Millie as they went back up to their room, closing the door behind him Millie went over to the suitcase and started changing. Finn just went start to bed not bothering to change, but as Millie was getting ready for bed he noticed something off.

"Is that my shirt?"

"...maybe"

She said giggling and jumping into bed with him

"You look really hot in it"

Finn admitted, making Millie cover her face to hide her smile. He reached down and gave her a dulcet kiss and letting it linger

"Goodnight Mills, Love you"

"Night Finnie, Love you too"

A/N

Sorry that this chapter is a bit short, please understand that pre writing is very hard, but at least the chapter hit 1,000 words!

This update was written on June 17th