0.4 » Mugshots

It was now lunchtime, and of course Millie bolted out of her cell running to the cafeteria to find her precious Romeo. You may be wondering, are they a thing? No, not yet at least...

Finn walked to the cafeteria with Grace as Jaeden and Sophia were walking together and being too lovely duvey for him.

"remember how you said you'd help me get with Millie?"

Finn said to Grace as they entered the cafeteria

"Yeah, why?"

Finn pointed over at one table that Romeo and Millie were sitting at

"Good luck"

He said in salty tone being disgusted by what he was seeing. Millie was sitting on Romeo's lap with her arms around his neck as she was laughing fairly hard about something that he said that most likely wasn't even that funny.

Romeo had a tight grip around Millie's waist like he'd loose her at any given moment. Finn flashed back to yesterday night when that was him, when him and Millie were in the backseat of the police car.

Finn didn't care how high Millie was he enjoyed her, her kissing him, touching him, hell even when she talked to him he couldn't think straight.

"Hello? Are you coming or not?"

Grace asked waving her hand in front of Finn's face

"Oh uh yeah, lets go"

Finn said walking over the the table, to his dissatisfaction the only seat left was infromt of Romeo giving Finn a clear view of Millie's back. As she was once again sucking face with Romeo.

Finn couldn't understand why it bothered him so much that Millie didn't like him, or especially that she liked Romeo instead. This just wasn't like Finn, he's a juvenile delinquent.

He never got any real feelings for anyone, and he would hook up with tons of girls all the time. Finn was the kind of guy that you'd never see again after 2 maybe 3 make out sessions with him.

Finn told himself that he would never let himself get too attached to anyone or especially to get a girlfriend because he was convinced that it would drag him down.

"—mugshots?"

Finn heard tuning back into the people around him. Thankfully Millie was now off Romeo's lap and now in the seat next to him chatting with the others

"Pftt, no. Do they really need a picture to go with all of our records of what we've done?"

Jaeden complained

"Wait, after this we're getting our mugshots?"

Finn asked

"Yeah, they want to know what you look like so if you escape they can put you on the news and tell the public what you've done. So this means they're also getting all of our records out..."

Sophia trailed off

"But I look like shit! How am I supposed to get a mugshot if I don't look good?"

Millie whined practically begging for a basic ass compliment from Romeo

"Babyyy,"

Romeo started putting his arm around Millie causing Finn to cringe

"You look pretty damn hot all the time so I don't think there's much to worry about"

Romeo said starting to kiss at Millie's neck causing Finn to look away so that he didn't vomit. Finn had a good idea of the amount of girls that Romeo has probably said the exact same thing too.