♠ Chapter One ♠

Chapter One: Avenger

~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~

Edited: June 24, 2018

~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~

YOU

"Agent Stark, Nick wants to talk to you at his office." Phil said. He looked at my eyes and gave me a smile. He approached me and placed a hand on my shoulder for comfort. "Hey, Y/n, It's going to be okay. Maybe Nick just wanted to give you a new mission." He said.

I let out a tired sigh and nodded. "Thanks Phil. Now excuse me, I have a spy to talk to." I said, gave him a playful wink and started to walk away. "Good luck." He yelled and chuckled.

Life as a S.H.I.E.L.D Agent isn't easy. Especially when you have a reputation of the 'Girl with the Golden Heart'. Growing up with a hating brother makes it worse, but my smile is just enough to hide the pain.

As I arrived at my destination, I took a deep breath before entering Nick's office. As I did, I gave a sweet smile and closed the door behind me. "You needed me?" I asked.

Nick, who had his back turned to me before, looked at me and smiled. "Agent Stark... One of my favorite agents." He said. I shook my head with a chuckle and said, "Well, that's nice to know, since you like a very few people. So... What did you need me for Nicky?"

Nick and I were really close. He treats me like his own daughter ever since I've arrived as the new recruit. He can be quite Overprotective at times, but I find it really sweet of him.

"You do know that you are almost in the same rank as Agent Romanoff, right?" He asked. I nodded and raised a brow. "Well... You have been helping in many missions lately and I'm planning to give you a promotion." He continued.

I playfully rolled my eyes. "Really Nick? I feel like you've been spoiling me now." I said and crossed my arms. It was true. Yesterday, he wanted me to assist him in a mission at [Favorite Country], just so I can see the places there. Then there was last week, where he wanted me to take a week off.

"No. I am not. I want you to start living at the Stark tower." He added. I started grinning madly, trying to keep myself from laughing. "Nicky, I do live in the Stark tower. The name's Y/n Stark remember?" I said.

He stood up and walked towards the giant window he had behind him, placing both of his hands behind him like a butler. "I want you to live at the Stark tower... As an Avenger."

As an Avenger.....

My breath hinched and my jaw dropped. My heart started to beat twice as fast. "Hold... Hold on. Me? An Avenger?" I asked, standing up in the process. He looked at me and asked, "Yes. Why?" I approached him with my arms crossed.

"Have you asked the Avengers about this?" I whispered, afraid there might be someone listening, even though the room is fully secured. "I have." I scratched my forehead and sighed. "Did they agree?" I asked once again, still unsure if I should be excited or afraid about this news.

The Avengers have been really close to me. Considering that we live on the same place. We act like brothers and sisters around the tower. A family, perhaps.

"They were having the widest grins in their face when they heard." He said, grinning widely with a small tint of smirk. "And Tony?" I asked, smirking, knowing that my brother who had 100% hatred against me, will not agree.