♠Chapter Forty-Five♠

Chapter Forty-Five:
💙 Happy Valentines, Love!💙

~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~

3 Months Later...

YOU

"Y/n?" I hear a voice call out me. I groaned as I opened my eyes but closed it after a millisecond. Jeez. It's too early in the morning. "Love, come on. Wake up." The voice said again. I sighed and opened my eyes, rubbing them.

"Loki? Why are you up so early?" I asked, slightly annoyed that he ruined my goodnight/morning sleep. I heard him give a little chuckle. "Love it's already 7:30 a.m. in the morning, and I want to take you somewhere today." He whispered, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Why? Is there an occasion that I'm forgetting?" He sighed and replied, "It's Valentine's day love." My eyes widened. "Oh gosh, I'm so sorry. How could I forget? I'm so—"

"Love, it's okay. Just... take a shower, dress up and wait for me at the balcony okay?" I was tried but he looked at me with pleading eyes so I nodded. He left the room while I went to the bathroom to wash myself.

I wore a blue dress that went below my kness, paired with light blue flats that matched my s/t skin. I ran towards the balcony and saw Loki starring at the beautiful view.

"Loki?" I called out. He looked at me and smiled, holding out a hand for me to take. I gladly took it and got pulled to his chest. He kissed my temple and whispered, "I want you to close your eyes, don't open it until I say so."

I gladly obliged and closed my eyes. I felt wind hit my face which made me gasp. "You can open your eyes now love." As I did, I almost freaked out.

We were floating.

I quickly grabbed Loki and hugged him tight. "Are you trying to kill me?!?" I angrily exclaimed. He only chuckled and pressed his lips on mine.

"No darling. Now, stop overreacting and let's go eat. There's a place I want you to know." I only looked at him confused. That was the time that I realized,

We were in Paris, France.

"What are we doing here in Paris?" I asked. "Well, we will spend our while day here. I already told Vision and Wanda to babysit... or childsit rather, Ben and Sam. So, the day is perfectly ours to waste."

I let out a small laugh. "You cunning beast." He merely growled. "I'll show you the beast soon. Just see, but now, let's eat breakfast, shall we?"

~°~ Time skip brought to you by Markimoo, Jackiboy and Poodiepie inviting you to play games ;) at the Markiplier Manor (WKM?) ~°~

"Oh wow. I'm stuffed." I mumbled. Loki groaned in agreement. "Never knew that I'd eat that much. Anyway, how about we go around France before going home? How many days did you tell Wanda and Vision to childsit?"

"2 days."

"Alright. Let's go on an adventure... in France!.....

... I think."

😂A/n: Wazzup guys and gals(and also non-binary pals)! Sorry if that was too short than  usual. Believe me, I am so frickin' tired. I just went skateboarding and almost fell 5 times. I'm so glad only a few people saw me. (and yes, I am a little bit boyish. Maybe it's because I was traumatized once by someone calling me a slut because I wore a skirt. A frickin' skirt! I never wore one again after that. I mean, I didn't even do anything. I just wore a skirt and then all of a sudden, she called me a slut. [It was back when I was grade 6] Ever since then, I always wore jeans and long sleeves and I started to be more insecure each and every day.)

Enough of that, I am very tired... again. I must admit, I'm not pretty.......     I'm adorable. Yeah. Big cheeks and all. I accept that. I got one boy friend (notice the space) and he was always there for me. (he's bisexual and I accept that) He's like an.... unidentical twin.

I'm also so depressed because my father only has 2-3 years to live, and I'm still going to 3rd year highschool. I can't do it without him, I promised not to cry because he told me not to. He said 'Everyone dies at one point, so why cry? Only the physical appearance disappears. I'm still there'. I'm trying so hard not to cry.

Anyway, I hope you likes this Valentine special. (This is not the end by the way) and if you did, punch that vote button in the face! LIKE A BOSS! and, high fives all 'round. *wapoosh* *wapoosh*. but thank you guys, gals and non-binary pals, and I'll see all you dudes, IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! PEACE OUT!!!
😭