♠Chapter Twenty-Four♠

Chapter Twenty-Four: Sigyn

~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~

YOU

"Do you guys want to eat? Like, anything at all?" Natasha asked, waiting at the doorstep. Catty, Athena and shook our head in reply. "No thanks. I'm not hungry." Athena said.

"Same." Catty added. I smiled sadly and looked at Natasha. "It's alright Nat. The three of us will stay here at Catty's room for today. We'll come out if we need anything." I said.

Natasha nodded and went back to the living room, leaving the three of us behind. Athena groaned and flopped on Catty's bed. Catty bit his cheek and looked at the floor.

I sighed and looked at the both of them. "Guys, stop doing this. You're torturing yourself." I stated. Catty huffed and looked at me with an angered look. "Am I not tortured enough!?!" Catty yelled.

I was startled and my eyes widened, so was Athena. Catty sighed and looked back on the floor in embarrassment. "I'm sorry guys. I'm just... I don't know what I'm feeling anymore." Catty said, sniffing.

I sat near her and patted her back. "It's quite alright Catty. I feel the same. Athena does too. I suggest that we stay here to clear our minds. What do you guys think?" I asked.

They both nodded and smiled. Catty hugged me and placed her head on my shoulder. Athena sat up and hugged me too. "What are we going to do without you Y/n?" Athena asked.

I have no idea...

CLINT

"I'm worried for the three of them guys. I've never seen them in this situation before. It's worst than losing my bow and arrows!" I exclaimed.

"And you think I'm not? Clint, I'm Y/n's freaking brother, and I can't even think of what to do to make her happy!" Tony replied, anger was clear in her features.

"All of us here is worried. Stop fighting like little kids. The girls wouldn't like to see us like this." Natasha said, a glass of wine in her hand.

"I agree with Natasha. Let's stay calm, wait for Loki and Thor to come home and for us beat them to death." Bruce added, cleaning his glasses.

Before Tony could say another sarcastic remark, the elevator door opened, revealing a black haired lady. "Who are you." I asked.

She smirked and sat on Tony's lap. "I'm Sigyn. Loki's fiance. I came here because I wanted to meet his friends." She replied. Bruce was slowly turning green.

"Excuse me." Bruce said and walked back to his lab. "Wait. What did you say? You're Loki's fiance? Loki has a damn girlfriend for your information." Natasha snapped.

Sigyn laughed. "He broke up with her. Secretly of course. She didn't know. His exact words were 'She's nothing to me. I just used her'." Sigyn replied.

Tony harshly pushed Sigyn off his lap, stood up and took a glass of wine. "Girls." Tony mumbled angrily. Sigyn just chuckled and stood back up with a grin.

"You're feisty. I like you." She told Tony. "We don't care." I snapped angrily. She gave a fake surprised look and gasped. "You shouldn't treat your guests like that. Perhaps, I'm staying here for 2 months. You'll get used to it." Sigyn sassily explained.