♠Chapter Forty-Four♠

♨A/n: Hi guys! I just wanted to thank you for supporting me in writing this book. I wanted to end it sooner but many of you kept asking me to continue, so I did. I love you guys (gals and non-binary pals) so much! You helped me through my depression and supported me at what I do. So thank you.

Don't be sad that this book is close to its end. I'm still writing more books. that depends if you want a x reader or a fanfiction. I accept requests for everything.

Anyway, here's a Late Christmas special for you guys! (Yes, this is the continuation of the last chapter, if you're confused.)

P.S. Do you think that I should change the cover of the book? If you do, please choose down below, but if you don't, then it's okay.

♨

~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~

Chapter Forty-Four: A Letter For You Guys↑↑↑and Late Christmas Special!

~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~

YOU

I woke up, feeling an arm around my waist. I heard a faint snore which made me laugh. I decided to get up and cook. Why?

It's Christmas!

I tried to get up but was brought back down by a hand who tugged my shirt (almost ripping it) and pulling me down back on the bed. I growled and looked at Loki, who had his eyes closed but had a sly smirk.

"Loki, I have to get up. Sam and Ben is going to wake up soon and I need to make breakfast. It's Christmas for goodness sake! Stop being such a whiny baby and be a man!" He looked shocked but then kissed me neck slowly.

He found my sweet spot which made me *cough* 'moan'. He chuckled, left my neck alone and kissed my cheek. "No. I will cook breakfast, call Ben and Sam. Have a bonding time with them, okay?"

I nodded. He grinned and stood up, walked out of the room and went to the kitchen. I was just about to go to Sam and Ben's room when all of a sudden, they both ran inside the room and tackled me in to a hug and spraying me kisses.

"Good morning Mommy!" Both of them yelled.

I hugged them tighter and kissed both of their cheeks. "Good morning my little angels. How's your sleep? No nightmares?" I asked. There are times when they have nightmares and couldn't sleep until midnight.

"No mommy. We had a great sleep!" Sam replied and Ben nodded in agreement. "Why don't we go to your dad and give him surprise hugs and kisses?" They looked at each other mischievously before nodding at me.

I stood out of the bed and changed clothes, then silently telling Ben and Sam to silently go to the kitchen. We got to the kitchen, seeing Loki hum the song 'Hips don't lie' and shaking his hips.

Ben, Sam and I tried our best not to laugh. They looked at me as if they're waiting for a sign to do it. I nodded and they both looked at each other before tackling Loki in a hug, almost making him fall down.

"Good morning Daddy!" They both yelled. He chuckled and kissed both of their foreheads. "How are my little snowflakes doing?" He asked. He was too busy talking to our children that he didn't notice me sneak behind him.

I hugged him from behind and kissed his ear. He jumped slightly before realizing it was me and calming down. "Darling, you do not surprise your husband like that." He whispered, turning around to me, giving me a hard kiss on a lips.

Ben and Sam chuckled before doing puckering their lips towards us like they were kissing. I smiled and shook my head. "That's enough, sit down on your chairs so that we can eat."

They both nodded and sat on their chairs beside each other, bickering like birds about who was more awesome. "They're angels aren't they?" Loki asked, looking at me full of love and compassion. I nodded.

"I could never wish for anything else." I whispered, catching his lips for a 3-second kiss. He kissed back and pulled me closer to him. He squeezed my bum (oh my goodness what am I doing??!?) making me gasp and have his opportunity to enter his tongue in my mouth.

We fought for dominance, in which, he won. He chuckled on the kissed but growled when I tried to move away. Does this man not require air to live?

I poked his hip making him move away (I discovered his weakness for tickles when we had a tickle fight year ago) and look at me like I betrayed him. I shook my head. "Come on, let's eat. The bacon and eggs are cooked."

He sighed before nodding. He joined Ben and Sam at the table as I served the food. We prayed before eating (Sorry. I'm Catholic) and had a chat after we did.

*sigh* What did I do to deserve such handsome husband and son along with a beautiful daughter?