♠Chapter Three♠

Chapter Three: Tour

~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~

CLINT

I'm currently in the living room, sitting on the sofa and staring at the floor in a very deep thought. I'm still not comfortable of Loki being in the tower. Especially now that he knows about Tony's sister, Y/n.

Y/n is a very nice woman. She's everything Tony is not. Y/n is Nice, Selfless, Kind, Generous and Friendly

While Tony is sometimes Rude, Selfish, Unkind and Arrogant.

So obviously, She is Tony's total opposite.

The only thing they both have in common is their smartness.

And that's the reason why I'm so uncomfortable with Loki. Who knows? He might use Y/n for something bad.

"Clint? Are you okay?" A voice asked which caused me to snap out of my thoughts. I looked up to see Y/n looking at me with worry.

"Yeah. Everything's fine. Just in a very deep thought." I said smiling at her. She smiled back and sat beside me. "What are you thinking about?" She asked.

"Nothing. Just need to adjust a bit. You know. Loki can be a handful." I said. She chuckled. "How can you say that? Loki must've changed a bit you know?" She said.

"Maybe. Maybe not. We'll see about that sooner." I said and she nodded. It was silent for a second when suddenly Y/n smiled widely.

"How about I tour Loki around the tower? So that I could know him better?" She said. I was shocked. "Nope. That could be dangerous!" I said.

"What can be?" Another voice asked. Y/n and I looked behind me and saw Natasha smiling. She walked towards us and sat beside Y/n.

"So, what can be dangerous?" Natasha asked again. I sighed.
"Y/n suggested that she could tour Loki around the tower so that she could know him better." I explained.

YOU

Natasha's eyes widened. "No. Definitely not. He might harm you!" She said. "No. Definitely not. He might harm you!" Natasha said. She is right. Loki might harm me and... I can't really protect myself. Want to know why?

I don't know how to fight. I can't even kill a little ant! How am I supposed to protect myself? I know, I know. Why did Nick tell me earlier that I'm almost on the same rank as Natasha? Well...

I'm the one who's helping the agents fight in their missions. They do it, while I instruct. I tell them which way to go and which way to avoid.

I also help them escape by hacking through the doors of the place they're in. So... That's pretty much why I'm an avenger. I'm a great addition of the team because I'm smart. I mean... Tony is smart, but he's the one who goes to the missions.

All I do is stay on the tower, hacking and instructing. I know. Boring. But... It's pretty much a hobby of mine so... I can't complain, can I?

So that's pretty much the reason why I can't protect myself. But no one knows, he might have changed right?

"Guys, guys! I'll be fine. Just... Trust me." I said. They both thought for a second then sighed. "Fine. We'll let you do it. In one condition." Clint said.

"And what is that condition?" I asked, smiling a bit. "You have to bring this knife." Natasha said. I gulped.

How am I supposed to use that?!?

"Fine. But I'll put inside my jacket." I said taking her knife and placing it inside my jacket. They nodded. "I'll go. You guys tell the others about this. Bye." I said and waved.

"Bye. Be safe okay?" Clint said. I smiled and nodded.

Okay let's do this...

~°~ Time Skip brought to you by Loki stalking you on your window ~°~

Ok. Inhale. Exhale.

"Loki? Are you there?" I asked. Giving three knocks on his door on the process. The door opened revealing Loki in his black Asgardian suit.

"Y/n, what are you here for?" He asked, a big grin on his face. I smiled. "Well... I was planning to... take you to a little tour around the tower." I said.

He smiled. "Just wait for a second." He said. I nodded. He closed the door and I patiently waited outside. The door opened revealing Loki in his Asgardian armour making me chuckle.

Wow. Dress to Impress...

"So... Let's Go?" I asked. He smiled and nodded, closing his door behind me. We started of with Catty's room. Then we went to Athena's. Then Thor's, Steve's, Bruce's, Clint's, Natasha's and Tony's.

Then we went to the kitchen, Tony's office, the training room,  and the lab. "So... That's pretty much it I guess?" I said, looking at my watch. 8:30 p.m.

"How about your room?" Loki asked. I giggled. "It's just beside yours. You can visit me anytime you want." I said. He gave a mischievous grin and nodded. "So, see you tomorrow?" I asked. "Yeah. See you tomorrow." He replied.

The both of us started to walk to our rooms. I smiled at him one last time before entering my room.

I took my brush at the top of the cabinet and sat in by bed. I started to brush my hair again... with a smile on my face. After the last brush, I placed it back to the cabinet.

That's when I heard a knock at the door. I walked to the door opening it. Revealing Athena and Catty. They quickly went inside my room with a giggle. I just smiled and closed the door. I looked at them and crossed my arms with a smile still visible on my face.

"So... How was the tour?" Catty asked, wiggling both of her eyebrows in the process. "It was fine. He was nice. Now, can you please kindly let me sleep, I am soooo tired. It was so exhausting." I said, chuckling a bit.

"Ok ok. Goodnight Y/n. See you tomorrow." Athena said giggling a bit. I nodded and waved. Once they were out of my room, I jumped to my bed and groaned.

Loki wasn't so bad after all...

♠Hey guys! How are you? Is this chapter ok? I was really tired when I made this. I came from school supery dupery tired! Anyways, Please leave a vote down below. Also, don't forget to share your thoughts on the comments too. See you at the next chapter! Byerzzzzzzzzz!♠