♠Chapter Forty♠

Chapter Forty: Mirror, Mirror

~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~

YOU

After taking Loki, Thor and Athena back to the tower, I went back to my room and instantly looked at G.M. I smiled as I saw him taking form in front of me.

"Hello there G.M" I greeted with a chuckle. He bowed and replied, "Hello my queen, do you wish to visit your mother and aunt?" I shook my head. "I need to rest for now." He nodded and went back inside the mirror.

I groaned and with the snap of my fingers, black liquid suddenly went from my foot and covered my entire suit. It then turn to ash and transformed into a black jeans and a white T-shirt. I was barefoot so I really felt how cold the floor was, but nah, that didn't really bother me.

My blonde hair was not in a neat braided bun. Don't get me wrong. I like blondes but..... It doesn't really fit me. I jumped to my bed and sighed, ready for a good 'ol sleep to engulf me.

"Y/n my snowflake wake up!"

My eyes snapped open and I looked at the golden mirror. I saw my mother and aunt staring at it. I stood up and walked towards it, placing my hand on it and slowly entered the mirror, teleporting to the castle.

"Mom, Aunt, what happened?" I asked. "A dark queen, a poisoner to be exact, is going to find you, and kill you." My mom cupped my face and looked at me full of worry.

"Why me? I don't even know who that person is!" I panicked. I looked at my aunt and she hugged me. "She knows that you're the next crowned queen, and she will do any thing to take it from you."

I gasped. "Who is she?" I asked, and before any of them could answer, an explosion was heard from the gardens. "I'm going to check what's happening out there. Please stay here. I promise that I'll be safe."

They both nodded and entered their rooms. I,on the other hand, ran towards the explosion and saw a very beautiful lady. I think she's in her mid-20s. No pimples, wrinlkes or black heads. Me, on the other hand, is the complete opposite. I might have my aunt's powers, but that doesn't mean that I have her beauty.

"Well, well, well, look at who we have here! Queen Y/n..." I heard her say. I was too busy thinking about myself and being insecure, that I haven't realize that I actually walked towards her.

"Accepting your death already? I was expecting you to put up a fight but... oh well, more credit for me." She added and raised her hand. I was confused for a second, but then I felt something bite my neck.

I looked behind me and saw a Cobra and which instantly slithered towards the lady and left me poisoned. "A bite of a Cobra can actually kill you in seconds because of it's poison... but a bite of a cursed Cobra is 10x worse. So... off you go."

I stumbled, feeling light headed and fell on the ground. I was filled with anger, so I snapped my hand, and turned the snake into ash. I growled and placed one hand on the ground to support my body and stared at the lady's eyes.

I gave out a war cry, black liquid came out of the ground and tried to hit her, I was too weak so I instantly fell on the floor, dizzy.

~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~

"WAKE UP! YOU ARE NOT DYING ON ME!"

I heard a voice yell. My eyes slowly opened. I was weak, I knew that, but I knew I needed to open my eyes because I knew exactly who's voice it was.

I smiled as I saw Loki tearing up. I cupped his face. "Don't cry darling. I'm fine. I WILL be fine." I cooed. He shook his head and pulled me closer to his chest, kissing my forehead.

"I don't want to loose you." He whispered. I chuckled. "You won't." We were silent for a moment but then I realized, Loki was in the Mirror with me.

"Wait... how the you get inside the mirror?" I asked, my voice getting hoarse in each word. "Well, this golden-liquid coated myterious creature told me that you were in danger." I sighed, closing my eyes for a second then opening them weakly.

"I want you to go back to the tower and tell everyone I love them, especially my brother Tony." I whispered. He shook his head once again. "No. I'm not leaving you here to die with that.... poisonous snake venom inside of your body."

I smiled and kissed his lips. "I promise that I'll be back. Just... trust me." He sobbed and hugged me harder.

"Go."

He nodded, eyes full of tears, kissed me passionately on the lips and placed me gently on the ground that I was before and entered the castle. I smiled as my eyes closed, knowing that myove was now safe. I kept pondering on why I could easily be killed.

Oh yeah, it was a magical snake do the venom is two times dangerous. I groaned. I'm not letting this happen. This is my story. This is my castle and this is my crown.

Not my mom's.

Not my aunt's.

MINE.

My eyes shot open as I gasp for air that I didn't know I was keeping in. I stood up, feeling the venom leaving my body. I noticed something else too.

My hair was the same length, but it was y/h/c and y/h/s and my irises was pure dark. How do I know? I felt it. I felt.... no.... not darkness... not the light.... I felt both opposing forces running through my veins.

I wasn't ready for revenge. I was ready to claim my birthright. I was ready to stand up for what I am.

Not as an Ice queen, not as a Dark Queen, just as a Queen.... of my own.

I growled as walked towards the castle, ready for me to take my throne back.

Ready for war.

🐍 A/n: Waddup guys!!!! I'm really sorry that I took long to update! I was waiting for Thomas Snaders to post the next Sander Sides vid and was also waiting for Antisepticeye and Darkiplier to come back. Anyway, I hope you like this chapter and if you did, punch that vote button in the face! LIKE A BOSS! and, high fives all 'round. *wapoosh* *wapoosh* But thank you guys, gals and non-binary pals, and I'll see all you dudes, in the next chapter!!! Peace Out! (P.S. My anxiety is really hightened right now so... I just wanted you guys to know. Anyway bye.) 🐍