♠Chapter Thirty-Nine♠

Warning: This chapter contains spoilers from the Thor:Ragnarok movie, so if you haven't watched it, I suggest you watch it first. And this chapter is going to be soooo long. Anyway, enjoy!!!!

~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~

Chapter Thirty-Nine: Revenge

~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~

YOU

We arrived in Asgard after a few seconds and while in mid-air, we saw that people running at the rainbow bridge, eager to escape something.... or someone.

"Y/n, we need to go to the palace. Help me defeat Hela." Thor said. I nodded, opened a portal using the mirror near us and we both entered it. The portal closed and Thor quickly took his father's spear and sat on the throne king style.

I, on the other hand, made myself invisible and stood beside Thor, waiting. Just then, a woman who had long dark hair, green and black dress which looked like an armour with a heavy black make up which made her look like she hasn't slept in ages approached Thor from his seat. It must be Hela...... Wait, if I compared Hela to Loki and Thor, are all sure that Thor's not the adopted one?

"You're still alive." Then I heard Thor's voice reply, "I love what you've done with the place. Redecorated and everything." Hela looked around and replied, "It would seem our father's solution to every problem was to cover it up."

"Or cast it out. He told you you were worthy. He said the same thing to me." Thor added. Hela sighed and said, "You see, you never knew him, not at his best. Odin and I drowned entire civilizations in blood and tears. Where do you think all this gold came from? And then one day he decided to become a benevolent king. To foster peace, to protect life. To have you."

Thor scoffed and replied, "I understand why you're angry. And you are my sister, and technically have a claim to the throne. And believe me, I would love for someone else to rule. But it can't be you. You're just the worst." Hela seemed taken aback and touch her hair, making horns grow while saying, "Okay. Get up. You're in my seat."

Now I'm really thinking that Thor's the adopted one.

Thor stood up and blocked Hela's swords with his father's spear. They both started to fight and fight. I closed my eyes and felt the coldness enter my body. I flung my hand towards her and ice trailed to her feet, making it freeze.

Thor was about to hit her with the beam of light but she destroyed the ice and threw a sword at Thor, making a wound appear on his stomach. Me, being an idiot, took away my invisiblility yelled, which caught Hela's attention, and threw Ice spikes at her which she gladly avoided.

Just then, Hela threw a sword at me, I avoided it and ran towards her. I hugged her and whispered, "Calm down." I slowly truned her to ice, I was about to complete it when just then, she struck a huge sword in my heart which caused me to fall on the floor and stare at her, the ice was melting and she turned back to Thor.

I was surprised that even if I was inside the palace, I could feel Loki getting out of a ship saying, "Your savior has arrived!" I smiled but coughed blood. Thor and Hela must've seen it because Hela smirked and Thor looked worried.

Everything seems to be happening so fast. Thor lost an eye and it just seemed to land in front of my face. I lost consiousness and closed my eyes, letting darkness engulf me. The last thing I saw was my body turning to ice.