♠Chapter Fifteen♠

Chapter Fifteen: A funny... I mean Fluffy Picnic

~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~

STEVE

"I can't believe it. Y/n has Loki now. We don't have out baby girl anymore." I stated. All of them chuckled. "Steve, Y/n isn't a baby. And besides, shouldn't you be happy for her?" Natasha asked.

I sighed. "I guess you're right." I murmured. Catty hugged me and kissed my cheek. "Steve. Stop pouting and smile. You look like an old man when you pout." Catty suggested.

My eyebrow raised. "That's not what I meant. Even though, I love you." Catty continued. I grinned and nodded. "I know." I replied.

"Did you just Han Solo me?" Catty asked. I just smirked and looked away. Then Y/n and Loki stood in front of us. "So... Loki and I was just talking and...." Y/n started.

"And.....?" Clint asked. "And we decided that... all of us should go on a picnic. You know. The same place that Tony and Loki took me." She continued.

Tony looked at Pepper in assurance in which Pepper just answered with a nod. Tony stood up and said, "Alright then. Get your bathing suits. We're gonna go picnic swimming." Tony said.

Athena bursted out laughing. "Is there really an occasion called picnic swimming?" She asked. "No. I made the occasion myself. Now go get ready." Tony replied.

            10 Minutes Later

YOU

"Ok. We're all ready." Natasha said to Tony. "Alright then. Reindeer games, do your work." Tony replied. Loki gave Tony a cold glare before sighing.

"Alright. Steve hold any part of my body." Loki said. I grinned. His eyes widened. I just chuckled and shook my head. Steve held Loki's arm, Catty held Steve's arm and etc.

I just held Loki's other arm. Then after all of us was connected to each other, Loki teleported in less than 1 second.

I kissed his cheek and whispered a 'thank you'. "Anything for my Queen." He replied. I smiled and blushed. When the guys' had the mat and baskets ready, I took a lotion and ran straight to the beach.

Catty, Athena, Natasha and Pepper ran right behind me and landed in the water with a splash, which hit my face. And the Splashing Wars begin.

On the corner of our eyes, we can clearly see the boys watching us. Natasha went nearer to us and silently whispered, "Girls, I have a plan." She continued to whisper. We all nodded with a smirk and ducked to the water.

As expected, the boys panicked because the four of us haven't risen for 5 minutes. "Y/n! Pepper! Where are you!" Tony yelled from the surface.

Pepper and I giggled underwater but placed our hands in our mouth to keep bubbles from floating. "Catty? Athena! Come on! Come out you guys!" Steve yelled.

"Natasha! Do not play this game with me! Come on baby don't scare me!" Clint yelled. Natasha smirked and gave me a wink which I returned.

Catty and Athena gave out a thumbs up and the four of us gave out a big bubble to the surface. That's the only thing that the boys need to jump underwater.

The four of us stared to pretend that we were really drowning. Loki swam to me and started shaking me. Underwater.

When I didn't budge, which is really hard because I'm trying not to laugh, he kissed me on my lips. My eyes shot open, pushed him away and I swam to the surface.

I ran to the mat, laughing. The girls we're right behind me. We all gave high fives while laughing. When we looked back at the beach, we knew we were in big trouble.

They all walked up likes super male models with water dripping from their shirtless bodies. Did I mention that they were shirtless and only wearing beach boxers?

Anyway, all of us stared at each other with wide eyes. "Run." Natasha and I said in unison. Then all of us started to run in different ways.

Bad Idea.

Loki started to run behind me. Why does he have to have long legs?!? I looked at my side and saw Clint chasing Natasha, Thor chasing Athena and Steve chasing Catty.

Bruce is just sitting in the mat eating Bacon burgers and watching the show.

I felt myself slowing down due to exhaustion. I stopped and looked behind me. Loki is nowhere to be found. Just then I felt someone lift me bridal style.

"I got you now." Loki whispered. "Loki, why are you always whispering?" I asked. He shrugged and walked towards the mat.

I saw Natasha being cornered in the three and being kissed by Clint roughly. I cringed. I also saw Tony on the tickling Pepper to death. Not literally of course.

Steve was now sitting in front of the water holding hands with Catty while watching the sunset. Thor was still chasing Athena. I chuckled at the view.

Loki placed me beside Bruce. I placed my head on Bruce's shoulder. "Did you have fun?" Bruce asked. I smiled and nodded. "That I did." I replied.

Bruce kissed my head and sighed. "I'm so proud of you. You're like a daughter to me." Bruce whispered. "You're like a father to me too." I whispered back with a smile.

But Loki didn't hear that. Nope. He was jealous. J-E-A-L-O-U-S. Jealous. He was leaning against a tree with his arms crossed. I smiled and walked towards him.

I hugged him but he didn't move. "Loki, are you Jeal-" He cut me off. "NO!" He said. I smiled and pocked his stomach. "Haha. Yes you are." I teased.

"Ok. Maybe I am. But you are mine. Understand that?" He said looking at my eyes. "Nobody owns me. I own myself. Now stop being a whiny baby and let's eat." I replied and walked back to the mat.

Loki rolled his eyes, walked behind me and hugged me from behind. "I'm sorry. Please forgive me." He whispered. I chuckled and turned to face him.

"As long as you stop whispering, I will." I replied. He grinned and nodded. I held his hand and went to the mat to eat. "Guys! Time to eat!" Bruce yelled.

Everyone walked towards the mat and started to eat. Athena was still being chased by Thor. "Athena! Time to eat! Thor stop chasing her!" I yelled.

Athena finally went to us, out of air. Thor came from behind her, gasping for air like Athena too. We all just chuckled and started to eat.

~°~ Time Skip brought to you by a really hungry Author who wants a real Bacon Burger to eat for dinner ~°~

After eating, we finally decided to go back to the tower. Exhausted and tired, we all slept early in peace.

"Goodnight My Queen." Loki said.

"Goodnight Loki." I replied and kissed his cheek.

I entered my room and changed to my pajamas. I didn't have time to brush my hair because I already collapsed to my bed and started dreaming.

♠A/n: Hi guys! I'm literally very hungry right now. Like... Very. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you at the next one! Byerzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!