♠Chapter Eighteen♠

Chapter Eighteen: Found

~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~

TONY

Damn. I've never seen Y/n this low before. Reindeer games has actually got into her nerves. I need to find a way to make her forget about him for a while.

"Tony, what's on your mind?" Natasha asked. I looked at her and finally realized what she said. "Oh.. Uh.. Nothing. I was just... Um... Thinking about how... How I could make Jarvis real!" I stuttered.

Natasha gave me a sympathetic look. "Alright then. If that's what you say." Natasha replied and walked to the Athena's room, leaving me by myself.

"Ok... Now what to do..." I murmured to myself. Then, I had an idea. I stood up and went to my room and started to search on my parents old cabinet.

"Sir, what are you looking for?" Jarvis asked. I scratched my head and looked from left to right. "Did my parents have anything special here? Like... anything at all?" I asked.

"There are many things sir. Your parents went to an adventure on the forest once. They found many unique things. All of those are in the old attic." Jarvis replied.

"Thank you for the information Jarvis." I said started walking out of my room. "May I ask, why do you need a unique thing sir?" Jarvis asked.

"I need to give Y/n something she won't forget." I answered and went to the old attic.

YOU

What should I do today?

Loki and Thor wouldn't come back for a month. Even though only a few hours had passed, I already miss Loki. I really do love him.

I've never felt love before. This was a new feeling for me. Yes, I am quite afraid that I might get hurt but... I need to be strong for the both of us.

So... Here I am, laying in my bed, staring at my ceiling thinking of what to do to ease my boredom. I then had an idea. It wasn't a bad one. But I need the three of my friends.

I changed my clothes to a brown skinny jeans, green top and a flat sandal with a green flower design on the middle. When I was done changing, I went to Athena's room.

I knocked and a faint 'Come in' was heard. I went in and saw Athena with red puffy eyes and Catty comforting him. Natasha was holding a glass of water for Athena.

I gave them a comforting smile and sat beside the three of them. "Athena, don't be sad. They'll come back. Just... don't think of it." I suggested.

Athena gave out a pained smile which caused me to sigh. "How about... The four of us will go to the mall and do everything we want?" I suggested.

Natasha and Catty gave out a happy nod. Athena then bit her lip then nodded. "YES!" I yelled. The three of them looked at me like I was crazy.

I gave out an akward laugh and walked to the door, opening it in the process. "Since you guys are already dressed, let's go?" I asked. They nodded and stood up, walking behind me.

TONY

Before I went to the attic, I decided to get one shot of vodka. I was really thirsty. While I was drinking, I saw Natasha, Athena, Catty and Y/n walk pass me.

"Where are you guys going?" I asked. They continued walking but Y/n yelled, "We're going to the mall! We'll be back before the clock strikes 7!"

I just chuckled and yelled an 'OK'. After I drank my vodka, I went to the attic which was just beside the lab. As I opened it, dust came out which caused me to.....

"ACHOOOO!" I rubbed my nose and opened the attic lights. Every thing was so dirty. "Jarvis, can you please clean the attic for a second?" I asked Jarvis while still rubbing my nose.

"Of course sir." Jarvis replied and in a few seconds, the attic was cleaned. "Thank you Jarvis." I faintly said. "You're welcome sir." He replied.

As I closed the door behind me, I just noticed that everything was covered in a brown cloth. I saw something rectangular and felt an interest towards it and decided to take the cloth away.

As I took the cloth away, I saw a rectangular box. I opened it and was surprised at what I saw. There was so many gold coins in it.

After I saw that, I took away all the cloths that covered everything else. That's when I saw shining gold everywhere. A gold statue, necklace and etc.

But what took my interest the most was one last thing that was still covered in cloth. But this time, the cloth wasn't just any cloth. It was fine linen. So expensive.

I walked towards it and took the cloth off. My mouth went agape at what I saw. I then smiled because I certainly knew that it was the perfect thing that I could give to Y/n.

So, I tried to carry it, but just caused my backbone to crack. I groaned and stretched my back, which caused it to crack even more. "Jarvis, can you bring this to Y/n's room?" I asked, gesturing to the thing that I've found.

"Of course sir." Jarvis replied. Metal hands appeared on the ceiling and it. I walked outside slowly, closing the attic door with a moan because of how my back hurts.

"Wow. I'm growing old. I need a yoga practice." I mumbled to myself. As I was walking towards Y/n's room, I heard Jarvis say, "Sir, the object is in Y/n's room."

"Thanks Jarvis." I replied. I went to the living room, took a sticky note and a pen and started to write a little note for Y/n. As soon as I was finished, I went to Y/n's room and place it on the left side of the object.

"I hope Y/n would like this." I said to myself. "She would love it sir." Jarvis suddenly replied. I looked up and walked out of her room.

"I hope so Jarvis. I hope so."

A/n: Hi guys! How are you! Jeez! School days are near! So nervous! I hope you guys the best luck! Anyways, I hope you enjoyed or liked this chapter and If you did please leave a comment for a though and a big fat vote down below. See you at the next chapter! Byerzzzzzzzzzzzz!

P.S. This is how your brown eyes looks like:

 This is how your brown eyes looks like: