♠Chapter Fourteen♠

Chapter Fourteen: Sweetness Overload

~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~

YOU

I woke up with a huge smile on my face. I jumped out of my bed, stretched my arms out and yelled, "GOOD MORNING STARK TOWER!"

While I was in the bathroom, I turned the shower on and tapped my chin, "Jarvis, hit it!" I said. "Right away Y/n." Jarvis replied.

When I said that, the song 'Tick Tock' by Ke$ha. I started swaying my hips with the beat and singing with it. Once I was done taking a bath, I placed my hair clean bun.

I gave a deep sigh and gave a nod to myself. I went out and saw Loki waiting on the sofa with a grin. I gulped and walked fast to the kitchen.

Before I could reach the kitchen, I felt hands grab my waist and pull me to their chest. "You think you can escape me?" He whispered huskily in my ear.

I just giggled and shook my head. "Let me go Loki. I need to eat. Do you want me to starve?" I asked softly. My back was still facing his chest. He chuckled and kissed my temple from behind.

"Go on." He said and let go of me. I took fresh milk from the refrigerator and poured some on a glass. I drank it and washed it in the sink.

Again, I felt hands on my waist. Loki placed his head on my shoulder and started giving pepper kisses on my neck. I turned around and face Loki.

"What is it with you today?" I asked, placing a hand on his cheek. He closed his eyes and placed his hand on my hand which was on his cheek. (Seriously, I'm so confused right now.)

I smiled at his action. "You're so beautiful." He whispered. "And so are you." I replied back. His eyes snapped open and he turned around.

"No I'm not. I'm a mon-" He started but I cut him off before he could even finish his  sentence. "Loki Laufeyson, you are NOT and definitely will never be a monster." I said.

He looked at me again and hugged me. "What did I do to deserve you?" He asked. I shrugged. "Maybe It's because you know that I'm more than a 'girl with a golden heart'." I replied.

He nodded and held my hand as we went out of the kitchen. As we got out, all of the team was starting at the both of us with a huge smirk.

Steve had his arm around Catty. Sleeping Athena was sitting on Thor's lap. Natasha was still yawning while her head was on Clint's shoulder. Bruce was.... Still at the lab.

Then the elevator opened revealing Pepper which was kissing Tony. When the both of them finally realized that someone was watching, they both separated.

I freaked out and ran towards Pepper, hugging her in the process. "Oh My Asgard! Pepper what are you doing here!?" I asked. She chuckled and hugged me back.

"I'll be staying here from now on. Tony says he can't live with out me." She whispered with a wink. I chuckled. "I know. Typical Tony." I replied.

Tony walked towards us saying, "Alright girls settle down." Pepper and I giggled. "Y/n, why don't you go to your boyfriends room. He looks a little jealous when you just left him hanging for Pepper." Tony said.

"Wait, you have a boyfriend? And Tony, you don't hate her anymore?" Pepper asked, clearly surprised. "We have settled our problems. And yes. Loki and Y/n are together." Tony replied.

I rolled my eyes playfully. "Now excuse me. I have a whiny baby to attend to." I excused myself as I started to walk to Loki's room. I knocked and patiently waited.

When the door opened, I entered and saw a pouting Loki with crossed arms sitting on the bed. I chuckled and closed the door. I sat beside him and pocked his stomach.

"What are you pouting at?" I asked. "I am not pouting." He replied coldly but bursted laughing. "Okay, maybe I am." He said again.

I kissed his cheek but he turned his head and I kissed his lips. I slapped his arm softly and blushed. "Loki!" I said, blushing. "It's not like this is the first time of you kissing me." He whispered.

I blushed even more. "Loki, can.. Can you... Can you show me you Jotun form again?" I asked. He froze. He looked away and gulped.

He closed his eyes and his skin slowly turned blue. When he opened his eyes, he stared at me with his red eyed. "Wow. I... You look..." Before I could finish, he cupped my cheeks and kissed me.

"I still don't understand why you're not getting hurt when I touch you." He said, breaking the kiss off. "Maybe. Just maybe. Fate made me Ice proof. For you." I replied.

He chuckled. "I never knew you could be so cheezy." He said. I giggled. "It's cheesy. Not cheezy. Who taught you that?" I asked. He growled and replied, "Tony."

I laughed. "I should be thanking Tony though. He's the one which helped me get prepared for my confession yesterday." He stated. My eyes widened.

"He's the one who made you wear the wig?" I asked, my voice slowly becoming monotonous. "Yes." He replied while biting his lip.

I sighed. "I knew it. Anyway, why did you love me?" I suddenly asked. I began to fiddle with my hand when Loki took my chin to make me look at him.

"I love you because... You're you. You're amazing, beautiful... Not to mention that your the 'girl with the golden heart'. I even sometimes ask myself... How can a girl with a golden heart fall in love with the man with a frozen heart?" He explained.

My eyes filled with tears. "I love you because I saw the good in you. I love you because.... I do. And that's the truth." I replied with a smile.

I didn't even realize a tear fall down on my cheek. Loki turned back to his human or more like Asgardian form and kissed my fallen tear.

"I love you." He said. I chuckled. "I love you too." I replied. "How about we ask the guys' if we all could go to a picnic outside?" Loki asked.

"That would be a perfect idea."

A/n: Hi guys! Ehehehe... I felt really fluffy today. *cough* not to mention I kept on walking around my house because of the fluffiness.

Peter: How bout me?

Loki: Ha! It's obvious that Raven likes me more!

Me: Guys stop! I love you both. So stop. And besides, Loki, you have Y/n already. And Pan, you have Wendy.

Loki & Peter: .....

Anyway you guys, I hope you liked this chapter and see you at the next one! Byerzzzzzzzzz!