♠Chapter Thirty-Five♠

Thirty-Five: Festival

~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~

YOU

"ATHENA!!!!! WAKE UP!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, on top of Athena, shaking her back and forth. "AHHHHHHHH!!! STOPPPP!!" Athena yelled back. We stopped and panted before laughing hard. "What the heck are we doing with our lives?" She muttered.

"I have no idea. But who cares right?" I replied. She nodded in agreement. "So, now that you're awake, get a bath, change, and then we're going to the festival. Okay? I wanna have fun today! Bringing back the old times babeh!" I yelled before walking out of her room and closing it with a thud.

I heard a giggle inside which made me smile. I walked back to my room and sat down on my bed. "Jarvis, can you please activate the microphone? I have an announcement to tell the team." I said. "At 5:30 early in the morning miss?" He asked.

"Yup." I replied. I heard a Newport am said, "Thanks Jarvis!" I coughed and inhaled before yelling, "WAKE UP PEOPLE OF THIS TOWER! WE ARE GOING TO THE FESTIVAL TODAY AT 6:30 a.m! I WANT YOU ALL READY BEFORE I COME OUT! NOWWW!!!" I inhaled before whispering, "Thank you Jarvis. That will be all."

"You're welcome ma'am. The team are now awake but I sense a feeling of panic and they're all running around their rooms trying to get ready." He replied. I chuckled. "Leave them be. I need to get ready too. Again, Thank you." I said.

I went to the bathroom and stared at myself in the mirror. I took the scissors and started to cut my white hair. It was armpit length, which was pretty short. I started to take a bath and clean myself. After it all, I dried my hair and managed to fix it on a clean low ponytail.

I was in my robe, about to dress up when I heard a knock. I opened the door and saw Catty and Athena in their robes. "Y/n, we need some— wow. You look beautiful." Athena said. I smiled and said, "Thanks. You guys look pretty too." Catty, over the past few weeks grew hair which reached her breast and I noticed that she had cut her hair and gave it short bangs. Athena just let her hair down though.

I let them enter my room and asked, "So, what's the problem?" "We both don't know what outfit to wear." Catty replied. "Okay, I know what we'll do. Just.... trust me." I replied. I closed my eyes and concentrated. I opened my eyes and saw frost covering our robes before breaking and revealing our outfits.

Catty had a beautiful white dress which was off shoulder, went to her knees and the sleeves went to her elbow. It was paired with white flats.

Athena had a beautiful pink-ish purple-ish dress which made her look like a beautiful enchantress

Athena had a beautiful pink-ish purple-ish dress which made her look like a beautiful enchantress. (No suicide squad references please. 'Cause that's not what I meant by enchantress.) It was paired with yellow flats.