♠Chapter Six♠

Chapter Six: Why?

~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~

YOU

Loki and I are currently at the dinning room eating brunch. Chocolate Pancakes with Chocolate syrup and Bacon paired by an ice cold chocolate milk.

"They're here." Loki said. I nodded. Then the elevator gave a 'Ding' and some of the team ran towards me, hugged me and drowned me with questions.

"Are you ok?" Athena asked.

"Did he hurt you?" Nat and Clint asked in unison.

"I swear I will-" I cut Steve off before he finishes his sentence. "Guys, It's absolutely fine. Now, Can you please go to your rooms, change outfits and leave Loki and I alone to have a peaceful breakfast?" I asked nicely.

They all nodded and ran to their rooms. "Thanks. The tension was killing me." Loki whispered. I chuckled. "Your welcome your highness." I replied in a British accent.

"Hey Y/n." Bruce greeted as he passed by us. "Hey Bruce! How was the vacation?" I asked. "It was fine." He replied. I nodded and continued eating.

While Bruce went to his room and slept, Tony just walked passed us and gave me a stern look. Loki looked at me with confusion.

I just smiled and shrugged. When we have finished eating, I went to my room and plopped on the bed with a groan. Suddenly, I heard a voices say,

"What is bothering you Y/n?"

I looked up to see Loki at the door, looking at me with worry. I just gave a fake smile and shook my head. "Nothing. I just....." I sighed and looked at the blanket.

Why can't I lie?!?!

"Ok. You got me. It's just.... Tony... He never speaks to me. I mean, If he does... He always says hurtful things. I don't understand why." I explained.

LOKI

I sat beside Y/n and pulled her head to my shoulder. "Did you ever ask him?" I asked. She shook my head no. I chuckled and pinched her cheek softly.

"Then, later tonight, when everyone is at their rooms or is busy, go to his room alone, and ask him why." I suggested. Y/n nodded and hugged me.

"Thank you Loki." She said. I smiled and nodded. "Anything for you, Y/n. Now, I'll go back to my room and give you some time to clear your mind. Is that alright?" I asked.

She nodded and laid down again. "See you later, Loki." She whispered. "See you too, Y/n." I murmured. I went out and closed her door.

Y/n... She... She makes me feel like I'm not a monster. She's caring and... Everything.

Too bad I can't fall to sentiment. It's weakness, It shouldn't affect me.

YOU

I opened my eyes and looked at my window. It was already dark. Wow. I'm must've slept long. I fixed my bun and went to the living room.

I saw Clint and Natasha eating Dinner while Catty and Steve was watching 'The Fault In Our Stars'. Athena and Thor was talking. Bruce was definitely in the lab.