♠Chapter Twenty-Nine♠

Chapter Twenty-Nine: Girl Fight

~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~

YOU

"I'm back!"

Sigyn yelled with a huge grin. She stopped walking we she saw me. I crossed my arms and we looked at each other intensely. "It's nice to finally meet you, Sigyn." I said in a teasing tone.

"You must be Y/n. You're even more uglier than I thought." She spat and harshly dropped the shopping bags she was holding a while ago. I knew what she was doing.

Two can play that game.

"Believe me, I can be worst." I whispered. She growled and looked at my eyes to find any sign if fear. I smirked when she didn't find any. "Girl fight." Natasha whispered with a smirk.

"Tell me Sigyn, what is your weakness?" I asked, sat on a near chair and crossed my legs. "I don't have any weakness." She spat back.

"Oh really? Isn't Evelyn your weakness? Or is it Loki?" I asked. She froze in fear but kept her game face on. I instantly knew that I won.

"Aren't you supposed to be the hero? Why are you acting like a villain?" She asked. I stood up and caresses her cheek while looking at her eyes.

I leaned in close to her ear and whispered, "There will be times that the good guys will have to be the bad guys." I smirked and walked to my room.

"Place the alcohol in the burn." Tony said while chuckling. I grinned and had a very great idea in my head.

~°~ Time Skip brought to you by angry author ~°~

"Jarvis, can you tell the team to come to my room? I have something to tell them." I said. "Of course Y/n." Jarvis replied. I looked at the mirror and sighed.

"G.M, make yourself disappear for a minute. The guys are coming." I said. After a few seconds, the mirror disappeared slowly.

"Y/n? You called us?" Clint asked, opening the door revealing Catty, Athena, Natasha, Tony and Bruce. "Please, come in." I requested. All of them came in and sat on my bed.

"As Bruce said awhile ago, you guys made Sigyn's stay here at the tower a 'living hell'." I started. They all nodded and told me to continue.

"Today, I want this day to be the 'WORST' day she can ever imagine. Here's what you're going to do...." I told them all the things they should do.

They all smirked and nodded. They all left my room to do the jobs I told them to do. Catty and Athena was the only ones left in my room.

"Let's give her highness a little distraction, shall we?"

SIGYN

That little mortal. I could have killed her right there and then, but I want my Loki to kill her in front of me. So that I can watch her suffer slowly.

"Mortals." I muttered under my breath. I saw the team walk pass me with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "Hello Sigyn." A voice greeted.

I looked at my side and sat Y/n sitting beside me with a huge grin. "What do you need you filthy mortal?" I spat. "Woah, slow down there tiger. No harm done." She replied.

"We just want to declare truce." She added. Two girls sat beside her. "This is Catty and Athena, my best friends." She introduced. The both of them smiled and waved.

Pathetic

"I don't care." I replied. "Oh come on know. Don't be like that. If you get to know me, I can be a nice person." She said. I rolled my eyed and looked the other way.

"Alright then. I tried my best. By the way, it's lunch time. Eat lunch with us." She added and walked away with her friends. I sighed and walked to the dining room.

I saw all of them sitting down. I sat on one of the empty seat and started to eat silently. But I felt like something was wrong.

YOU

"Excuse me. I lost my appetite." Sigyn said and stood up. When she did, the table cloth was pulled by her skirt. Tony smirked and gave Clint a thumbs up.

"Ugh!" She exclaimed and took the table cloth away. When she walked away, Clint pulled a lead and it caused a bucket of slime to fall on top of Sigyn.

"Gah!" She yelled. All of us laughed silently. She looked at me with anger. "You! You did this!" She exclaimed while pointing at me.

"You little—" She was cut off my Natasha pouring a bucket full of dog saliva on her face. Don't even ask me about where she got those.

"Ugh! I stink! You will pay for this you filthy mortal!" She yelled and walked out. When she was nowhere to be found, I stood up and whispered, "Try me you mewling quim."

We all laughed and cleaned the dining room. "Where in the world did you learn to be that mischievous?" Clint asked. "I have a brother you know." I replied referring to Tony.

Tony placed his hand on his chest and acted like he was crying. "I've taught you well." He whispered and wiped a fake tear away from his cheek.

"Presenting, Tony the drama queen!" Athena joked. All of us laughed and went to the living room. Luckily, Sigyn was still taking a bath.

The elevator door opened and my mouth was agape when I saw who was in there. "Renna?" I whispered. She smiled and ran to me. "I missed you!" She said and hugged me.

I hugged back and replied, "I miss you too." We both chuckled. Athena and Catty ran to her and hugged her. "We miss you Ren!" They both said in unison.

"What are you doing here?" Catty asked, surprised. "Well, I thought I should visit my best friends." She answered. Sigyn walked towards us and looked at Renna.

"Who's she?" Renna asked. "Look at what the fish brought to the fisherman." Sigyn whispered with a grin, looking at me. "A stinky fisherman indeed." Tony whispered.

Clint and Natasha smirked. "She's Loki's fiance. Don't ask how. You'll get angry." Catty explained. Renna nodded and said, "Why don't we go to your room Y/n?" I nodded and the four of us went to my room with Sigyn's eyes hot on Renna's tail.

I have a bad feeling about this.

A/n: Hi guys! I'm still so angry right now I just wanna scream! I don't want any voice lessons! I'll update as many things that I could today. I hope you like this chapter and I'll see you at the next chapter! Byerzzzzzzzzzzzzz!