chapter 9

Hello Everyone,

Firstly I am extremely sorry for the late update,

I thank you all for your honest answers regarding the message I posted previously. I feel way too elated to express my gratitude in words. Underneath has got 1.48K reads!!!!!!!!!! Isn't that just amazing???? AND 118 votes for just 8 chapters! I couldn't be more grateful.

Thank you for keeping up with me, thank you for regularly checking my story and THANKS A LOT for accepting my plot!

I LOVE YOU! and I do mean it. Also now that I am going to be free in just a few weeks I promise you all that I would be giving regular updates,

All those who have been reading my work sincerely... I am soooooo happy!!!!!!

And now that the story is going to get complicated I suggest you all to ask me whatever doubts you have regarding the story.

Keep commenting I like reading all your thoughts and opinions.

God Bless!

here is the picture of Amanda Seyfried for those who haven't found the right Emerald to connect the story with. And for Alberto...well we have our own spices in selecting hot males I leave it completely up to you!

well we have our own spices in selecting hot males I leave it completely up to you!

Biting my lip, I prayed desperately for success this time. Its just that when you deal with things quite off board the nervousness eats you up in a whole. Knowing Alberto would be more than just pissed by the stunt I would pull, I
couldn't hope but be just a li'l tensed. Moreover I was dealing with a blue haired snake the one who is absolutely venomous! I look around and play cool knowing that would just be my key. People here are stone and tough, the rigid and stiff looks they throw towards every thing, literally is over whelming. I try not to draw much attention to myself walking along the mile length corridor. Who knew someday I would start heading and counting my insecurities. Few maids pass by and bow a little leaving me gaping at them. If luck wasn't my side I would probably be doing such jobs but guess what , it's the most fortunately, unfortunate fate's play. But who am I to consider what's just right for one's life. I hurriedly pass by anxious guards who were eyeing with immeasurable reverence. I couldn't help but smile at them.

I had bid Rose farewell and decided to come up with an excuse of extreme tiredness, which to my utter relief worked out. I had a wedding ceremony to attend and downright play the bride which had its minimal perks, the very oblivious at least, privacy. It was a disaster hiding from Lexi's dubious gaze pinning down the possibilities of the genuine smile I had given. I didn't have time to dwell up on that idea but more of which plan on my secret escape that is if what I was thinking really did work out. My eyes unconsciously took up the dark and mysterious portraits of Alberto's ancestors. Something was definitely wrong with the aura and darkness that seems to emit from those wooden frames which much to my discomfort was rather odd. I swallowed hard knowing that these men were far being human but the result of some inorganic chemicals breaking down into some suspicious and magical proteins? I have eccentric imagination excuse me.