Chapter 12

I was nervous, maybe more than just nervous. Its a dread feeling, one where I felt like running away. Never looking back.

Bed? Why did I have a feeling that there was some deeper meaning lying in his say. Something raw. Something I wouldn't like. In the mess of things I almost forgot that I have to share my room with him.

Having no clue what to do next I stare at him dumbfound. There has to be some way to get myself out of this situation. But the thing is my mind was far from being rational. I had to do something fast.

" I will retire too. Goodnight Luna, Alpha." Vincent gives a nod at Alberto walking away from the dinning area. We were alone now, literally not even helpers around. One thing that I have learnt from my little experience with this epitome of arrogance is to avoid being alone with him.

He has a stubborn feeling of owing me. He invades my personal space, one thing I hate the most.

"Come on, we have a long night to endure"

I swallow hard

" W-what do you mean?"

He catches my wrist and pulls me towards his chest. I felt sparks following through every fibre of my body. His touch was firm and sensual. I started perspiring.

" We have to sleep have a long day tomorrow."

I give him a narrowed look. I never expected him to approach that territory knowing my nonchalant opinion towards it.

"You are right, I wouldn't want to waste my time with you when I have a comfortable couch calling out to me. Would you mind lending me an extra cushion?I need more than two" His hard glare slowly turns into something sinful

He eyes me with a naughty grin playing on his face. Somehow that let my pride little down. I wouldn't want to end up being his puppet.

I shut my expression down and tilt my head a little high. I give him one last look and walk straight towards the one place , which would tie me to him for a rather long period.

A place that would remind me that I am his.

I shake my head trying to avoid something vicious eating me up. Walking away from that playful heated look which promised nothing innocent was the most scariest experience I had. And I wouldn't want to explore it. Never.

I push open the wooden obstructions and enter into the room hastily. I would be suitable if I sleep before he comes, everything concerning that man is Dangerous. And I have quite a cold shoulder for danger, wait try coward.

I open the closet and pick out a white knee lenght cotton gown. Its comfortable with its softy fabric. It would be a perfect choice to pamper my body, sleep with ease the whole night. Now that I am desperate for one.

I close the slidding doors and run towards the exquisite bathroom

After having luxurious shower with all the amenities to use, I quickly dress myself. I dry my hair and apply the moisturizer whatever required. I look at the clock to notice that I have taken eight minutes to be exact.

It would be my quickest shower ever. I straighten my dress and
head towards the bed. I look towards the balcony noteing that Alberto hasnt come yet.

I sigh in relief and grab my comforter and extra pillows to adjust my body into the limited space. I wouldn't mind sleeping on the couch , quite frankly I feel I am not that lucky to be treated with only the finest. I can manage on the ground too, one should be moulded in such a way that they be prepared for worse.

I lay on the couch and close my eyes, waiting for sleep to consume. I skip into my dreamland where me and my mother play chess sitting under the shade of the an oak tree, autumn wind Kissing our cheeks making us blush.