Chapter 19

"You look stunning Rose"Her cheeks coloured red and she gave me a playful slap. I giggle and try to pull her stands up in front of her forehead. I give them a slight curl making them peacefully rest on her tinted cheeks.

Her gray hair was neatly combed and an elegant chignon hung on her head. She was looking every bit of sophistication now.

"Perfect" I mutter. She rolls her eyes and turns around so that she is facing me. Her fair back was visible from the poslished mirror. She was excited, waves of happy pleasure rolled off her like thunders and so was I.

"What about you, come on its mine turn now..trust me I will make you glamorous with my experienced fingers" I give her a dry laugh, now that wouldn't be fun.

"Hush Rose, today is my day remember? and I wish to doll you up..so here I go" I smooth her light eyebrows to make them aligned and fluffed. Before I can pick another spot to proceed my magic she catches my hand. I look at her and was taken aback by the happiness in her glittering eyes, my gaze softens.

"You look ethereal when you smile child, so so beautiful..I want you to be always happy"

This is what ties me to her, she respects .my emotion so much that it makes my heart ache seeing her care so deep for me. It truly blooms my mind.

I rub my fingers faintly on her cheeks and give a haste kiss on her cheek.

"I love ya" She laughs and hugs me closer.

"Now now , we wouldn't want to get late you know.."

"Oh yes" I reply completely forgetting that we were running out of time. I let my hair down ,pinning just few of them I grab a handbag and head out taking Rose's hand in mine. Her slow steps force me to reduce my speed and I fall into her pace eyeing around anxiously

"Where do you think Dane is!"

"He would be at the entrance don't worry"

"I don't want to miss the play Rose"

She pats me silently and begins to looking around for a blonde someone.

"There he is" I find him casually leaning on his black Mercedes and checking his phone, he is quite handsome but compared to Alberto he just..not that striking. His sun glasses gave him that perfect 'male' aura and I mask my smile seeing him being scolded by Rose for being so tall that her neck aches searching for him..it was funny seeing someone that big being threatened by a petite lady.

Be helps her get in and turns to look at me, he gives me a nod greeting me and I give him a genuine smile.

"Ready Luna" I raise my eyebrows and in a second get in the backseat "definitely"

He gets in the car and is scared to look at Rose who was busy throwing daggers at him for not closing the door after her, a incomplete gentlemenry task. A chuckle emits off my lips seeing the disbelief frown on Dane who usually is stoic all the time.

" You stop laughing there young lady, I really don't understand this generation. Respecting a lady should be celebrated by a man, marked in his brain but these days..you will never do that to someone get it? Be it old or young a lady will always be treated like treasure" she skass her head muttering silent impossibilities of making 'adults' display proper etiquette these days. Rose ca be very stubborn sometimes and it is very cute unless you are being subjected to that tantrum.

Dane face grows small and upset he looks like a little kid who was scolded by his parents on his birthday. She is perfect match for him, she sets him straight. Its like a bachelor returning to his mother after ages.