A Second Niall

Zayn's POV

"Niall my man, you're finally back!" Louis declares as Niall pops through the doorway of the Limousine.

"I seriously missed all of you guys," Niall replies, according to Louis's enthusiasm as we all clap him on his back.

"I'm actually wondering where our next live concert will be."

"It'll be in the Netherlands and starts at 11:30PM near the Amsterdam Centraal Station," Liam answers from the passengers seat.

"Wow, Liam. How did you know all that in your head?" Harry questions, his voice full of sarcasm.

"Oh, just jotted down some notes for a reminder," he answers, drumming his fingers onto the front.

"Hey Ni, who're you texting?" I ask as I watch him shut his phone off and toss it onto the couch next to him.

"Barbara. I'm supposed to meet her later tonight at this fancy restaurant in Leidsenhage and ... I was wondering if you could give me a hand." He wrings his hands nervously.

"Another date-night? This is the third time you've been having date-nights with Barbara!" Louis moans.

"Don't listen to this wet blanket here, Niall. Let's do this thing!" Liam announces while requesting the chauffeur at the front to stop in front of a nearby mall.

"Wait wait wait, what are we doing here?" Niall questions as Louis and Liam steps out of the Limousine and helps him out as well.

"Niall my dear friend, we're going shopping."

👫👫👫

"Seriously guys, you really didn't have to do all this for me."

We had been in the mall for two hours and we managed to buy him a grand tuxedo and make a quick trip to the hair salon.

"Nonsense," I snap. "All of this was necessary for your sake. Hope you have a wonderful evening on your date and return before dawn."

"Thanks guys," Niall smiles in gratitude. "I really appreciate this. Wish me luck!"

"Good luck!" We all call out happily before returning to the Limousine so it can drop us off at the tour bus.

👫👫👫

"I wonder which stadium we're gonna perform in this week," Harry spoke loftily.

Before Liam could speak Harry interrupted, "don't answer that."

"Yeah, consider calling me a nerd--HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!"

A loud bang at the front causes the Limousine to suddenly jerk. I flinch as the tires screech underfoot.

"What happened?" Louis asks as we all clamber out of the limousine to see what we've hit.

"The Limousine hit someone while we were turning a corner," the chauffeur answers as he tried to pull the person out.

"Damn. If this is yet another fan girl we're doomed for good."

"Uh, guys?" I stammers, getting on my knees as I tried to get a better look at him.

"What?" They all questions.

"... It's Niall."

We all fell silent. "But how can it be Niall?! We just dropped him off at Leidsenhage half an hour ago! What happened?"

"I don't know," Liam murmurs, tapping a finger onto his chin. "Maybe he or Barbara called it a night?"

"I have an idea!" Harry pipes, shoving past us to take a closer look. "I'm gonna give him a quiz about himself. And if he gets everything wrong, then he's not Niall."

"Good luck with that," I mutter, watching him from the corner of my eye.

Harry clears his throat, "ok. If you're Niall, then what's your favorite restaurant?" The person on the floor didn't stir.

"Ok then. How about the name of your girlfriend?" He still doesn't answer.

"Right. Then what's the name of the band you're in and what's the names of your four best friends?" The person stays still.

"He's not replying," Harry's enthusiasm drains away. "Which means ... OH MY GOD!! WE KILLED NIALL!!!!!" He wails in despair, throwing himself beside his limp body. "I'M SO SORRY YOU HAD TO DIE A YOUNG BOY!!! I PROMISE WE'LL DECORATE YOUR TOMBSTONE WITH THE NANDO'S BRAND AND WE'L PLANT ROSEBUDS ON YOUR GRAVE!!!!!!"

"He's not DEAD, Harry," Liam argues, pulling Harry up to his feet and bending down to get a better look at Niall's figure under the limousine. "He's just unconscious ... I hope."

"Even is he is," I answers thoughtfully, ignoring Louis's cry of surprise. "Or his date-night had ended, he could've just called us so we could pick him up."

Harry suggests, "or he could just be simply dead. We did give him a big wedgie when we hit him."

Ignoring Harry's enthusiasm, Liam addresses, "Let's get him back to the tour bus. Trust me, the less time we spent out here, the better."