Relationship Handling

A/N

So in this chapter there's not gonna be any elements of love but instead it's about Niall and Hannah's sister-brother-twin relationship, so you can skip this chapter if you want.

Hannah's POV

The sound of a beeping phone call startles me, making me jump.

Dragging myself groggily out of bed, I search through my closet, running my hands over the cloth hangers until I realise the sound is coming from my pocket.

I pull out my phone and see the name 'Greg😝' blinking on the screen. Dammit! I forgot to be back home before dark. Well, there's nothing I can do about that now so ...

I click the reception button and draw the phone to my ear. "Hey Greg, what's up?"

"Hannah! Thank God you're ok. I've been searching the whole city for you. Wherever you are, stay there; don't worry, the cops are on their way."

"Greg! Did you have to call the cops?!" I ask necessarily.

"Considering you've been gone for almost a week! Where the hell have you been?!" Greg demands.

"With Niall, why?"

I can feel his eyebrows quirk in surprise from the other line. "Wait, what?!"

"You heard me," I reply back. "I'm going on tour with him."

"Funny. I expect you to be home by the end of the month. No, not the end of the month, but tonight," he orders.

"Greg, I'm serious!" I plead. "How come you never believe anything like this?"

"I don't know, maybe because you're always lying!" Greg scoffs. "I don't know what to believe coming out of your mouth now."

"You want evidence, then fine! Hold on for just one moment, thanks." I rush to the kitchen just in time to see Niall steal a chocolate bar from the fridge.

As soon as he sees me, he quickly stuffs it into his back pocket and pretends to act natural.

I roll my eyes "You know I saw that,
Niall."

He pretends to look surprised. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Don't play dumb with me, Ni. I know you took that chocolate bar."

He sighs, before taking it out and putting his hands up in surrender. "Alright, you caught me."

"Damn right I did," I said unsympathetically, gleeful.

"His eyes flicker towards me curiously. "What are you doing here anyway?" He questions.

"Greg wants some answers," I speak, handing my phone to Niall.

Pressing it to his ear, he speaks into the phone. "Hey Greg. Hannah just said earlier that you want to know what happened."

I hear some mumbling from the speaker before Niall replies, "Yeah it's true. She's with me at the Netherlands. The limousine hit her while I was at my date. They thought Han was me, found out the truth when I got back."

There's a long pause on the other side, before I hear more murmuring aloud.

"Yep. She'll be back by the end of the year. Thanks, bye." He hangs up.

"Well? What did he say?" I demand.

"He's gonna tell dad about it," he heads out the door with me on his tail.

"And how will he feel about this situation?"

"Well, he'll just probably understand that this isn't intentional and that it's gonna be ok," Niall advises.

"How do you possibly know?"

"Gosh Han will you just stop being this inquisitive for 10 seconds?" He yells into the air.

"Ok, but why are you yelling?" I ask, making sure he can't sense that I'm joking, but to no avail.

Face-palming himself, he speed-walks as fast as he can to his room while checking that I'm not following him.