Harry To The Rescue

Hannah's POV

Basically no one comes to the match except for, Niall, Zayn and me. Only Harry is nowhere to be seen.

"Probably gone to grab some popcorn for the big show this evening," I hear Niall murmur from behind me, two seats up.

"Psst, Hannah!" Zayn whispers from behind. I glance at back him.

"Yes?"

"How long until the match starts?"

"How am I supposed to know?" I hiss back at him.

"Because you're the referee and the announcer! That's your job to know what it is! For gosh sake you have a watch on!"

"That watch doesn't work anymore," I explain. "The batteries ran out!"

"Couldn't you have bought more before the tour-cruise set off?" Zayn asks me desperately. "You had three whole hours to do that!"

"I didn't realize that my watch ran out of power until the tour-cruise set off!"

Zayn smacks his palm against his forehead, "couldn't Louis and Liam choose a more ... responsible referee?" He spoke to himself, but smiles at me when he did.

"Excuse me? But I was trying my hardest to be responsible!" He can tell I'm playing along with just my teasing smile.

"Then try harder!"

"Well if I were you, Zayn," Niall interrupts, looking smug. "I would just listen to Hannah's older twin brother and his final warning."

And at that moment, looking annoyed, I immediately move to a far section of the bleachers, pulling Zayn along for the ride.

"What the freaking hell?" I mumble. "Does he have to remind me of that moment?"

"Hannah, he's reminding me, not you." He gently takes my hand. "We can't be near each other any longer."

"In his dreams," I giggle, tugging a smile onto Zayn's face.

But just as he's pulling me into a smooth kiss, the watch on his left wrist rings, startling us apart.

I check the time on it. "3:15. Just on time!" In a flash, the scoreboard quickly fills in the opponents' names:

Name: Payne, Liam
Name: Tomlinson, Louis

"Any moment now, and the game's starting."

"Ugh! Why can't things just work out with the two of them?" I moan. "I thought Liam or Louis or just one of them had some friends that he wouldn't even quarrel a bit with!"

"He does."

I swung around, "who?" I demand.

"Us, Niall and Harry."

"Even that curly-haired idiot??" I gape at him. Zayn smiles. "Even a dumbo like Harry can cheer a friend up, especially two who get into an argument almost every day."

I remain silent. I know that Zayn's right, that Liam and Louis were always fighting about one certain thing: Calling Liam a nerd. I rest my face in my hands. That wasn't even that big a deal!

Suddenly remembering to do my part as the referee and announcer, I quickly scoot into the middle of the ring, grab the microphone which hangs straight down to the ring from the ceiling, and lifts it to my mouth.

"Let's get ready to rock and roll! And in the red corner, all the way from London, England, Louis William Tomlinson!" I roar, as the trapdoor opens up to reveal Louis with boxers on and gloves.

"And in the blue corner," I continue. "Also from London, England, Liam James Payne!" Another trapdoor on the opposite side opens with Liam with the same gear on.

"So, any few words that either of you would like to say?" I ask, looking at each of them in turn.

"Louis steps towards Liam. "Prepare to lose, geek."

"I'll kick your ass before you even get the chance to," Liam throws back at him.

"Ok. So those are some deep, dark promises you two are making," I laugh nervously, before returning to the previous reason.

"Let the match BEGIN!!!!" I let go of the microphone, watching it rise up into the ceiling and disappear above before hurrying out of the middle of the ring.

Louis takes a lunge toward Liam, but Liam swerves out of the way just in time before the two boxers can make physical contact with each other. When Louis stands there stunned, Liam charges to him. But just as he's about to throw a punch at Louis's jaw, another trapdoor beneath him gives way, sending Liam tumbling down!

"I grab the microphone once again. "Oh dear! Is Liam looking ok there?" I rush to the trapdoor, just in time to hear a voice exclaim, "oh, hi Liam! Do you know where I could find the bathroom? And how did you end up down here?"

I swore under my breath, "Harry."

👫👫👫

"So while I was looking for the bathroom, I found myself in a very unusual part of the ring, and then I spotted a lever. Since I didn't know what the lever would do, I pulled it, and that's how Liam ended up leading me to the loo," we wait for Harry to explain his side of the story.

"Mhm, and we finally made peace," I watch as Louis and Liam embrace each other in a high-five. "And it was Harry who saved the day!"

"I don't even know what you people are talking about!" Harry throws his hands up in frustration. "Might as well move to Mexico."

"Move to Mexico then!" I sing-song.