Situations, Situations!

Hannah's POV

As we step off the 'MRT' to head to the restaurant, Harry pouts. "Tell me again why can't we go to McDonald's?"

We all groan. "Because we've been there like about abigillian times," Niall calls over his shoulder.

"That's not even a number!" Harry protests.

"Whatever, smarty-pants."

"Hey! Isn't Liam the pair of smarty-pants?" Louis jumps in.

"Will you people just stop calling me a nerd?!" Liam begs from behind. "It's getting annoying."

"We're not calling you a nerd, we're calling you a smarty-pants!"

"What's the difference?" I yowl.

"The words!" Louis answer. "Because 'Smarty-pants' and 'Nerd' are two different words."

"Now look who's the one becoming a nerd?" Liam sneers.

Louis' face grew white.

"Ooh, burn!" Zayn shrieks with laughter.

"Add water to supply that burn!" I join in, then we all begin laughing our heads off.

"Shut up will you guys?" Louis claims at his face returns to his normal tan. "You're gonna blow Hannah's cover!"

We immediately quiet down.

"Ok, how did we even get straight to this conversation?" Harry questions mostly himself.

"I don't know. Maybe when you started whining until your face explodes?" Zayn remarks. Answer has he none.

We all fall into a comfortable silence as we step onto the train and wait for our stop.

I hold my forehead in my hand as I watch Harry and Zayn battle over a seat.

Fortunately Zayn won, leaving Harry in the depths of despair to stand for the whole ride.

As the train slows to our stop, it gives a sudden jerk! Causing me to lose my balance and fall into Zayn's lap!

"Hey," he switches on a half-smile while earning some jealous looks from a nearby group of girls.

"Sorry!" I stammer, my cheeks turning a scarlet red.

"It's fine," he places me back on my feet as he stands up.

"Thanks," I respond as the train doors glide open as if on cue.

As we step off, he shares a secret wink with me. "It'll be our little secret," he whispers into my ear.

"Well, it's not really a secret anymore," I state, gesturing to the group of girls who are now also glaring at me.

"Ignore them. I'm sure they'll understand that I have girlfriends," I feel his hand slip into mine. "Do you mind?"

"Nah." I squeeze it back, earning crosser looks from the girls.

As we joined the others, I feel Niall's gaze fall to our joined hands. Not even thinking properly, he shoves his way through us, breaking our chain!

"What the hell?!" I yell, ignoring some strange looks from nearby people.

I see his posture stiffen, but it soon wears off, as if he's pretending to not hear me. But I know he can hear me.

I eventually let him go, managing to control my own slightly violent temper.

As we walk into Nando's, we decide to leave Louis, Harry and Liam to save a table while me, Niall and Zayn go to order the food.

Bad news: The line was so freaking long! Good news: Since I had two celebrities beside me, lots of people let us cut through!

When we get back to the table, I sit on an empty seat close to the window. Just as Zayn's about to sit next to me, Niall cuts in.

I look at him with sweet puppy-dog eyes. "Please? Just this once?"

Niall draws in a deep breath, before sliding off the seat. Zayn, noticing the seat'a now empty, quickly sits on it before anyone else can.

When Zayn isn't watching, I mouth a quick 'thank you' to Niall who's now sitting across from me.

As I start forking pieces of chicken from my wings, I notice Zayn steal a piece of my fries in the corner of my eye and pop it into his mouth.

"Zayn, I saw that. Grab a piece of your own fries," I complain with a smile.

"But your fries are so good, can't I have a few more?" He frowns.

I exhale a deep breath, before pushing my plate closer to him, "go ahead."

I watch as he sneaks as many fries into his mouth as he pleases.

"A Horan letting someone eat their Nando's fries? How can this be?" Harry pretends to act surprised.

"Hannah has always been the generous one," Niall says with a sniff, ignoring all of our shocked stares.

"Ni, you've been acting strangely since I got here. What's the matter?" I institute gently.

"It's none of your concerns. Besides, you were never involved," he grumbles as he stands up, walking to the door and slamming it shut behind him.

"What is his problem?" I say through clenched teeth.

"Maybe he's jealous, of you-know-who," Louis commends with a smirk.

"And who's that?"

He pointes directly to Zayn, "him."

"How can he be jealous of Zayn? He didn't even do anything with me!"

"I don't know. It just seems like Niall thinks Zayn's stealing you from him," he shrugs.

We all fall silent, all trying to figure out the situation together.

"If you will excuse me I have to shove him back in," I announce as I step out into the cool air after him.