A Small Chat

Zayn's POV

"Are you sure no one with recognize me in this outfit? It feels a bit baggy."

We just managed to squeeze Hannah into a crisp black suit complete with comfortable stilettos, heavy sunglasses and a wired earpiece.

"Nah. I'm sure it'll be fine," Harry waves it off.

"I'm pretty sure you're just saying that because you want to get to McDonald's soon."

"How did you know that?" Harry demands, whirling around.

"Because you always crave for that restaurant," Niall recommends.

"Anyway, are you sure I can borrow it? Because I don't think the owner will be too happy about it," she pushes a lock of blonde hair back into her neat bun and adjusts the sunglasses.

"Don't worry about it. Sharon knows about you, and she's completely fine with you borrowing her uniform," Niall answers as he leads her to the door.

Who's Sharon?" Hannah ponders, occasionally adjusting the earpiece from her left to right and back again.

"She's one of our bodyguards," I answer as I grab the doorknob, ready to pull. "Well, let's hold our breaths, cross our fingers and hope that our fellow Directioners will not recognize you."

Taking a deep breath, I walk out from the doorway and into the bright sunlight. And just as I suspect, there are fan girls--like always--crowding around with signs written with praises for our band.

As the other bodyguards block the oncoming hoard, we hurry to the limousine parked at the other end of the street.

As a fake bodyguard, Hannah pretends to escort us there, shouting orders and commands to the other bodyguards.

As soon as we all get in I quickly slide the doors closed, trapping the fangirls outside. After making sure her face is obscured, Hannah whips off sunglasses and earpiece.

"Phew, that was close!" she breathes a sigh of relief.

"Seriously Hannah, your bodyguard expression is really good!" Liam speaks as the limousine takes off and start to turn a corner.

"Yeah! You could be a bodyguard for your job. Well? If you get one," Harry jokes as he waits patiently for us to get the joke.

"Nope, I don't get."

He sighs, before continuing. "So remember when Niall said Hannah can't go out because she'll be confused with him, am I right?"

"Keep going," I reply.

"So if she gets a job as a bodyguard, then everyone she meets will think she's Niall!" Harry begins laughing historically.

"I have ears you know," Hannah grunts from the backseat, where I'm sitting. He immediately quiets down.

"Don't worry about that asshole," I comfort her as I lay my hand on her shoulder. "He's always like that, even in front of his mom and Lewis!"

"Who's Lewis?" She questions.

"His stepfather; his parents are divorced. To be totally honest, Harry's still not over it so the lads and me decided to help him with that issue whenever needed," I answer sincerely.

"Aww, that's sweet. I'd be glad my friends would be there for me if I were him," she rests her head on my shoulder. "You don't mind, do you?"

"Course not."

Before I can say anything else, Niall joins our fivesome from the passengers seat.

"Hi Ni, is there a problem--hey!" Niall pushes me aside as far as he can and squeezes between me and Hannah.

"Excuse me, Niall? Um, we're in the middle of a conversation here!" She tries to squeeze back to me but he stays in his spot firmly.

"I'm sorry Han but I'm afraid this seat's taken," he replies smugly.

"I was sitting here first Ni!"

"Apparently I'm the older twin in this limousine."

"Just because you're 10 seconds older than me doesn't mean you can take control of me!" Hannah disagrees.

As their loud bickering continues, the lads look at me with a 'fix this' face, all pulled on.

"This is gonna be a long ride," Louis mutters.