Toasting For Two Siblings

Zayn's POV

"He's here!" Hannah pushes Niall back into the restaurant, despite his disapproval.

"Wow! You're so good at persuasion even though that took you an hour and a half!"

"Wait, what?" She gaps as Liam gestures to his watch that showed the time 5:30PM.

"It wasn't persuasion. It's just that Niall here—" she fakes a smile "—was so stubborn to come back in and he just started running away out of the blue!"

"I wasn't!"

"Yes you were!"

As the twins continue their bickering, Harry, Louis and Liam each stand and start backing out slowly.

"Stay," Hannah growls, teeth gritted.

With no chance of escape, the three return back to their seats as if nothing dramatic starts happening.

"Alright, fine. I was being a bit stubborn, but I know you won't understand why."

"You can tell me now, can't you?"

"In front of them?" Niall groans and I know he's talking about the four of us.

"Can I just tell you another time, when I'm not in this much stress?" He pleads.

"Fine," Hannah returns back to her seat. "But it has to be soon."

👫👫👫

"Smooth it over, Ni." Harry begs. "It's terrible lonesome in the sitting room."

"Well I'm not in a temper anymore," He confesses. "And I'd do anything for you."

Relieved to hear Niall's change of heart, Hannah, already out of her disguise and changed into her bright pink printed Maxi night gown we bought, leads him straight to the living room where we're waiting.

"So, now what?" Louis questions after 10 minutes of sitting in unnatural silence in the sitting room.

"Let's watch another movie!" Hannah replies as she grabs the remote and switches the TV on.

👫👫👫

"The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Pt 2 is so gory!" Harry wails as he hides his face behind an old-fashioned silk cushion he grabs from the couch, which comes along with it.

"How is it gory, Haz?" I ask as I take a handful of popcorn from the bowl and stuff it into my mouth.

"You know, the part where Katniss gets attacked by those monsters who look a bit like skeletons and have razor-sharp teeth!"

"Well think about Finnick who risked his life for Katniss!" Hannah yells over the volume of the television.

"Can we stop talking? The movie's about to get exciting!" I say in exclamation.

"Easy for you to say," Harry mutters.

As Katniss starts shooting the monsters with her bow and arrows, I hear Niall chanting under his breath, "K-A-T-N-I-S-S!" Over and over again.

"You a fan of the Katniss Everdean? But you have a girlfriend!" I state with a teasing smile.

"I know, but that doesn't mean I can't have a movie crush," he protests, making me stay silent.

👫👫👫

As the movie comes to an end, Harry breathes out a sigh of relief. "We are never watching that again."

"In your dreams," Niall answers before we all started cracking up except for one furious Harold.

"You're just like hell," he mumbles before striding to his room and shutting the door.

"Harry come back," Liam calls out when the laughter dies down. "We still need to
make a toast."

"Why do we need to make a toast when it's only 11:15 PM?" Harry bursts out from his room.

"Because it's important."

"Ok, coming." he drags himself out of his room again and plops onto the closest chair near the dining table.

As me and Hannah get out the champagne bottle, she whispers in my ear, "It looks like Harry's pissed off," she grins.

I smile at her small joke.

Pulling the cork out of the bottle, Liam pours the fizzling alcohol into six glasses provided by the others and hands each one out.

Liam clears his throat before speaking. "Ever since Hannah came with us on tour to the Netherlands, her comfort gave us more than just fun: Happiness. Despite being a look-alike to our fellow lad, Niall, it mattered not to us, but as long as we were grateful. So, my dear friends and companions, I ask you to raise your glass and make a toast: To the Horan twins!"

"To the Horan twins!" We all repeat as we gulp our champagne down one at a time.

As we all finish our champagne, I wipe some foam from the side of my mouth.

"Liam!" I remark loudly. "I didn't even know you could make some speeches that well!"

"Yeah! You could be the next Obama in our generation!" Hannah adds.

"Well I'm glad you think so!" He replies proudly.