Saved!

Hannah's POV

"You can't be serious, Harry!" I pleads, grasping the handle and trying to yank the door open.

"Yeah!" Zayn agrees. "We have absolutely no food, no water, nothing at all except my phone which just ran out of battery."

"We never should've trusted you with the key in the first place!!" I shriek, kicking at the door with my new leather high-heeled boots.

"You just going to have to wait or we're leaving both of you here!" Harry yells back from the other side.

"You're joking, right?"

"I may not be."

I turn to Zayn, "Zayn, please tell me he doesn't really mean about leaving us in this closet."

He shrugs back, "no clue. I've never seen Harry ever threaten someone that much on tour."

"Does he always get this angry for a dumbo?"

"I can hear you inside there, you know," Harry grunts as I hear something being slid across the floor just in front of the closet door.

"What do you have with you?" I demand. "Because I don't think I'm gonna like it."

"Don't panic," Liam insists. reaching into the box that was being slid along the floor and pulling something out. "It's just the tool box we got from the storage room. We're first going to try a simple extraction."

"Extraction?" I repeated. "As in ... Pulling something out?"

"Not particularly. But what I was meant was that we're first gonna try to saw the door off, so you might wanna make some room for that when it happens."

"Are you insane?!" Zayn inquires. "We can barely move in here. Harry should've locked us in a bigger closet."

I can feel the dreaded silence spread around the room before Liam interrupts, "ok! Let's give this a go."

Hearing a button being pressed, the large blade extends out, making me yelp. As Liam insert the chainsaw into a crack in the left side of the door, Zayn quickly grabs my hand and we both scoot to the right side as far as we could, despite the lack of space to maneuver around in.

We first hear the wood splintering to pieces on the opposite side of the closet.

"Almost there!" Liam calls out. As the saw sinks farther into the closet, to all of our dismay, the gets stuck in the wall.

"Guys, help me!" I hear a few grunts escaping from outside as Liam, Louis, Harry and Niall all try to pull the chainsaw out from where it's stuck.

I look at Zayn, he looks back, then we both look at the chainsaw stuck in the wall.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

I nod. We both rush to the handle of the saw--which is partly caught in the closet as well--and we both push it as far as we can until I accidentally cut my forearm while we did.

"Oww! Shoot," I mutter as the silver blade slices through my skin. Noticing that I'm hurt, Zayn immediately stops his work and rushes to my aid.

I stumble against a nearby shelf, managing to knock things off the shelf and onto the floor next to me. I don't care, obviously.

Zayn scales the shelves, but there's nothing to stop the blood oozing out of my wound, which is starting to drip onto the floor beside me.

He kneels down next to me, reaches out and gently tears off a thick piece of cloth from his shirt before using it to bandage my wound.

I glance up at him, "is that really necessary?"

"It's very necessary, Hannah," he replies as he finished tying a small, dead knot onto my finished cast.

I smile at him, "thanks."

He smiles back in return.

"Stay right here and don't move a muscle," he tells me. I nod woodenly before he heads off to the other side.

I'm too tired to protest with him. So I find a warm quiet corner and slowly shift my weight onto my side. And before long, I'm already fast asleep.

👫👫👫

"Wakey-wakey, Hannah Banana!" Louis shakes me gently.

"Hannah Banana?!!" Niall bursts out laughing, his face already turning bright pink as he clutches his tummy to stifle his chuckles.

I groan, lifting my hands to my head. I blink at the blurred, smiling faces in my vision as it starts clearing up.

"Wh-wh-what?" I stutter, fully awake now. I spring out of bed, pausing to realize that I've been fitted into my night gown while asleep.

"Am I outta the closet?" I feel around for any tight spaces I was previously squeezed into, but find nothing.

"You should be thankful you're out of that stinky closet. It was always full of crap."

"Hey! It wasn't our fault," Zayn protests, stepping foreword. "It was just that Harry here," he glares at the particular curly haired who's fiddling with a pair of chopsticks in his hand, "carelessly dropped the key in a heating vent, trapping us in there for nine whole hours!"

"Aw cheer up, Zayn," Louis insists, patting his back. "You're alright now. C'mon, where's that smile? Where's that smile?" He urges.

"Oh, look what I can do!" As Louis picks up a nearby silver spoon, Liam notices it first and quickly knocks it out of Louis' hand.

"Keep. That. Thing. Away. From. Me."

"It's just a spoon," I state, picking it up from the floor where it clattered. "What's wrong with just a small silverware?"

"I tell you, spoons are even worse than cutlery!" Liam shrivels behind Harry, who's paying no attention to the conversation whatsoever.

"What's even worse than cutlery?" Niall inquires, slowly making his way over to us.

"Don't ask," Louis advises, shaking his head.