The Tour-Cruise

Hannah's POV

"Alright boys, let's move in!" I'm once again fitted into my body guard uniform--though it really belongs to Sharon, one of the body guards--as I lead the five boys onto the tour-cruise, pulling my suitcase with me all the while through the screaming hoards of fans.

As soon as we all get inside, pull the curtains shut and lock the door so the fangirls can't barge in, I take my disguise off from sweating in it from the last two hours.

"So tell me again, what do you do when you guys are on the cruise?" I ask as I slip off my sunglasses and uncoil the neat bun from its position behind my head.

"Oh, you know," Harry answers. "Just the same things that we do when we're in the tour bus." he pulls out his phone and unlocks it, before adding, "We managed to squeeze in an extra room for you, too."

"I wouldn't really call that squeezing in a room," Niall objects, lugging his suitcase into an empty room before walking back out.

"I would," Harry pipes up. "Because the workers who dropped by hours ago said that they had to break through the wall that led out to the deck and build the room on most of it."

"Finally I'm not the only dork on this cruise," Liam shouts across the room from the deck outside.

"You're so mean!"

"Don't care."

Harry folds his arms across his chest, "how rude." He stands, walks from his place in the dining room and disappears down the hallway, far away from Liam.

I shake my head in disbelief. I still can't believe Liam seems to quarrel with most of his band mates! First, Liam. Then, Harry. And finally--

"Hannah!"

I turn. Seeing Zayn already dressed in his swim trunks, he's holding a bikini with colorful flower designs along with a matching purple in the background.

"Wanna go swimming with me? The rest of the lads are joining, including you-know-who." His voice drops to a whisper at the last word.

"Well, I guess it couldn't hurt to swim on one hell of a hot day."

"Glad to have your company," he tosses the bikini to me, and I catch it with no struggle.

I look at it with hesitation in my eyes.

"You ok?" He comes over before sitting on the couch next to me.

"Sorry, it's just that I've never went swimming in the ocean before. And to be totally honest, I'm kinda scared."

"It's ok. I promise you, you're not gonna get eaten by a big fish or shark. After all, The Netherlands don't have any sharks in their waters," he replies calmly.

Before I can ask how he got all of that info, he quickly added, "Liam also tutors me in Marine Biology."

"What, does he keep a book full of technology and knowledge?" I ask teasingly.

"Just go change!"

👫👫👫

"Liam, give me back Mr. Rubbers!" Louis chases Liam through the water, managing to pry a small yellow rubber ducky with a plastic red bow from Liam's grip.

"Since when do you own a rubber ducky?"

"Since I was a toddler."

"But, aren't you over it by now?" I ask as I resurface and climb out towards the bar for a drink.

"I'm never over it!" Louis calls out to me.

Before reaching the bar, I quickly pull out my skin-mask to hide my true identity, gently pat it on and wait for the mask to absorb into my skin. Once it does, I sit at the countertop. The bartender turns with a small smile plastered onto his thin face.

"And what would you like for this afternoon, ma'm?" He asks me politely.

"I would like to have a Tropical Sunrise, please," I order, reading the content off of a blackboard at the top with types of orders in chalk.

"Excellent choice." He grabs two pitchers off from a nearby counter, each one with a different colored liquid inside and pours both into a fancy glass before sliding the large pink drink to me. I slowly take a sip.

"Well, how is it?" He asks eagerly.

"Perfect."

"Glad you think so," he smiles cheerfully as he turns his back to me so he can help another customer in need.

👫👫👫

After changing back into my regular clothes, I head back out to the deck to watch the sun set in a rosy cloud, surprisingly finding Zayn outside at the railing as well.

"The view's beautiful, isn't it?" I ask him, making him jump before turning to face me.

"Oh my gosh, Hannah. You nearly scared me half to death!"

"Well it's good that you didn't fall over the railing and into the crappy sea." I reply jokingly. Luckily he laughs too.

As I join him outside, I feel his hand slip into mine, lacing our fingers together as well as snaking an arm around my waist.

"If your brother sees us together like this, he'll beat the crap out of me me!" Zayn laughs, also managing to pull me into the fun too.

"So, where is the tour-cruise heading to now?"

"Los Angles. We're going have our tour-of-the-year concert there tonight."

"Well good luck to handling those crazy fangirls out there who'll definitely be there to cheer you and the rest of the members of One Direction on," I praise, punching his shoulder playfully.

"Thanks, I don't know what I'll do without you."