New Change

Hannah's POV

Waking up from a long lack of sleep, I sit up, the heavy springs under the uncomfortable metal cot I snoozed in last night creaking noisily.

At first I can't remember where I was, then a horrible remembrance strikes me.

This was One Direction's tour bus and now I'm stuck with them for at least a year.

Rising from the bedsheets, I search on either side of the bed for my suitcase, before pausing and face-palming myself.

Crap! I think to myself. I didn't bring extra clothes.

Just as I'm about to head out from the bedroom, the closet in the corner of the room catches my eye.

Slowly walking over to it, I throw open its doors, expecting to find nothing inside but I'm wrong!

I gasp in surprise. Instead of a big empty space, the closet is overflowing with bikinis, really short shorts, crop tops, lingerie, high-heels, bangle bracelets, sparkling hair ties and and hundreds of hair clips!

Noticing a small post-it note stuck to one of the hangers inside, I rip it off. It said:

Hope you enjoy wearing these, took a lot of persuading for the lads! - Zayn ;)

Did they really stay up all night to buy all of this for me, even if they weren't my style?! I wonder. Well, at least it wouldn't hurt to try something other than hoodies and sweatpants for a change.

I unhook a glamorous outfit and head off to the bathroom to change.

👫👫👫

As I walk out from the bathroom, I examine myself in the full body mirror. I chose to wear a translucent crop top sprinkled with sugar-white flowers along long with a pair of black skinny jeans, a matching black belt with gold trim and glittering silver heels.

I clip a powder-blue flower clip to the side of my hair and also decide to twist my hair into a neat French braid with one of the hair ties in my closet.

Taking in a deep breath, I stride toward the living room to show the others. As I enter, they all turned to look at me, all their eyes widen--even Niall's--as they look me up and down.

"Wow, you look... very..." They stutter as they searched for the right words to describe me.

"Beautiful," Zayn says softly.

"And good," Liam adds to Zayn's statement.

"You look so ... different!" Niall murmurs as he ogles my 6-inch heels. The others nod in agreement.

"Is that supposed to be a good different?" I gaze on nervously.

Before he can reply Zayn cuts in. "It's a good different, really!" He blurts.

"Ok, if you say so."

I move to sit next to him. As our shoulders brushed against each other, I blushed.

"So!" Harry jumps in.

"So what?"

"Come on guys! It's Spring this month. Let's all go out or something."

"Well, why not?" Louis agrees.

"Wait a minute! We have a problem," I interrupts.

"Oh yeah, what's that?" Liam questions.

"How are we gonna sneak me out without anybody confusing me with Niall?"

"Ok. Well, we haven't thought of that," Harry mutters.

"I know!" Louis pipes up. "We can leave her behind in the tourbus while the five of us go out!"

Zayn glares at him, "no freaking way! We're not gonna let Hannah just sit here doing nothing while we go and eat!"

The room grows silent.

"You know what?" Louis admits, rising from the couch. "Zayn does have a point on that."

"Mmhm."

"But if I'm not staying, then how are we gonna sneak me out?" I repeat our question.

"Luckily I can answer that question!" Zayn stands up.

"How?" We all ask, turning towards him.

"Oh you'll see," he answers, a mysterious smile spreading across his lips.