High Doubts

Hannah's POV

A voice from nowhere startles me, making me jerk up in surprise.

Gazing at my surroundings, I see walls of steel and metal surrounding me like a huge cage. I also notice a big, flat TV screen, a glossy silk rug and a comfortable leather couch of which I'm laying in.

"Niall! You're awake!" A boy with light brown hair and pale blue eyes exclaims in delight as he embraces me into a tight hug.

"Now now Louis, give him some space." another boy walks out from the kitchen, a book in his hand.

Wait, what?! My mind overwhelms with crazy thoughts! First, I end up in the middle of nowhere. Then, a boy who I've never met before just starts cuddling me, and now he's calling me by my brother's name?!

"W-Where am I? W-What happened?" I stammer as I gaze around the room, expecting it to give me answers.

"You're in the tourbus, silly!" The boy who I reckon is Louis replied.

"How did I get here?"

"The limousine accidentally turned and hit you. But thank God there isn't a scratch we made on you. Wait a minute! Why are you so skinny all of a sudden?! What happened to your muscle mass??"

Liam claps a hand over his mouth, "Louis! That's so rude! Might as well start tutoring you in manners."

"I'm not being rude!" Louis protests. "I'm just asking him a question."

"A rude question!"

As the two boys continue their bickering, I try wrapping my head the information Louis gave me. Then it all came to my mind: The limo, it hit me.

As if on cue, the door leading to the bathroom bursts open, and out come two other boys, one with curly brown locks along with a teasing smile and the other with jet-black hair and hazel brown eyes.

As soon as they saw me, both their eyes widen with joy as they quickly rush over to me and hug me as tight as they could ... A little too tight though!

All four boys each cried out speeches of relief. The moment one of them mention some date with some girl called Barbara, I leap to my feet, my face filled with anger and a bit of confusion, but mostly anger. How dare they call me gay!! I'm a perfectly straight person, thank you very much! Not that they asked at all.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I yell into their frightened faces, eyebrows furrowed. "I'm not a lesbian!"

"Wait, isn't that word supposed to be for only women?"

"Exactly, because I am one!" I throw my arms into the air.

They were all quiet for some time. "Oh! I see what's going on here: You're just trying to prank us."

I swing around. "WHAT. ARE. YOU. TALKING. ABOUT?!?!"

"Oh come on Ni, give it up. We know it's you," Louis shot back.

I glare at them, "You four assholes kidnapped me in the first place, and now you're trying to fool me just so you can seduce me?!! I'd call the police right this minute if I could!!! But since there's no wifi, you're in luck ... for now."

"Listen Ni, just because your date with Barbara didn't work out, doesn't mean that you can just completely change your clothes and accent and pretend to be some random 17 year-old Irish girl," the boy with jet-black hair said.

"So far this is you," and he attempts to mimic my Irish accent. "Hi! My name is whatever-my-name-is, and I know that you four are the most handsome men in the universe. But I'm not this Niall person you think I am, so can I go home now?"

"Excuse me?!" I demand through clenched teeth, standing up robotically and walking over to him.

"Yes?"

"Firstly, I don't speak like that and second of all, you are so far from being the most handsome man in the universe. I find you and your street gang annoying, rude, uncultured, and disrespectful!"

"That hurt," he pouts, putting a hand over his heart dramatically.

"It's supposed to hurt!" I snap, trying to sound intimidating.

"Ok ok fine; we'll play your game for your sake! I'll start, my name is Liam," the boy with dark brown hair styled in a quiff replied with sarcasm.

"Hello Liam, it's such a pleasure to meet you."

"Humph, I'm Harry."

"Harry. As in, Harry Potter?" I asked teasingly.

"You know what I mean!"

"Woah, touchy there eh?" I put my hands up in surrender, before moving into the next person.

"I'm Louis," Louis mumbles to himself with as much sarcasm in his voice as Liam's had.

"Hi Louis, I'm thrilled to meet you."

"As if," he murmurs before striding to the bedrooms and disappearing down the hallway.

"Louis--" I start after him, but my voice trails off as the door leading outside the tourbus and in walks a familiar face I haven't seen for half a day.

"Niall?!" All of us shriek in shock, but I appear the most shocked at what lies in front of my eyes.