Night-out

Hannah's POV

After hours of traveling in the limo, we spot a nearby mall called Leidsenhage and park nearby.

"This, Hannah, is where we dropped Niall off for his date with Barbara."

Thankfully, I've been explained the whole story: Niall sent on a date with his GF, the limo driving back and hitting me, thinking I'm Niall it takes me back and doubts I'm not Niall until he gets back from his date.

"And that's where we're gonna have McDonald's!" Harry shrills.

"Geez man, will you just stay calm for five minutes?" I ask sarcastically.

"No."

I roll my eyes. Can't that teenager just give me a break?

Before stepping out of the limo, I quickly slip on the sunglasses and earpiece, making sure my face is totally unrecognizable.

Expecting to find Directioners and paparazzi crowded outside the limo, there are actually very few people outside!

"Where is everyone?" Zayn mumbles as he steps out behind me.

"Don't know. But it's best not to stick around too long," Liam answers.

Louis rolls his eyes at Liam's statement, "know-it-all."

"I heard that," Liam replies through clenched teeth.

"You were supposed to," Louis grimaces.

As they keeps arguing, I turn to Niall. "Do they always fight about this?"

"Unfortunately," he mutters. I chuckle. I clearly like hanging out with these boys, even if I have to spend Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year with them.

👫👫👫

As we enter the restaurant, people stop to stare. How can they not?! One Direction's like rated the most loved boy band this year!

Trying to fool them as much as I can, I quickly move to stand by the others like it's my duty to.

After paying for the meal, we all sit down around a large table for six and begin digging into our food.

At first no one says anything, but as I helped myself to some chicken wings, Niall speaks, "man it's been forever since I've tasted real food!"

We all speak out praises of the feast that lies among us.

"You know what, Haz?" Liam admits, turning toward Harry's direction. "You're not so bad when it comes to picking restaurants to go to, and I'm sorry that I've been bickering with you for days."

"Aw thanks Liam, I'm sorry too," he embraces him in a warm hug.

As they pull away, Liam asks, "promise me you'll get Louis to stop calling me a nerd?"

"I'll keep that in mind."

👫👫👫

"Wow! It's only been three days and yet we're already having this much fun!" I exclaim with pride.

We just finished eating our fill and yet our stomachs were all full.

"Yeah! Especially when we're all on a night-out!"

"So, what are we gonna do now?" Zayn questions.

"How about going to the movies?" Niall suggests helpfully.

"What do you think, anyone?"

"Yes!" We all chorus.

"Then a movie it is!" Cries Niall.

👫👫👫

"OMG that movie was SO good!" I shout out with excitement.

We had just finished watching the new movie that came out, The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones.

As we step into the tour cruise once again, I groan. "I'm so freaking tired, I can't even change and go to bed!"

"Then I'll do it for you," Zayn offers, a smirk pulling at his lips.

"You know, what I'll do it myself!" I yell so he can here me from outside. He laughs as I rush to my room to change into my bright pink printed Maxi night gown.

After that was done I pull my hair tie out, leaving it on my bedside table and climbing under the blankets with happy thoughts.