twelve

I moaned as I woke up to a soft sensation on my hip. I smiled as I felt Vic trace his fingers lightly on my leg and up my waist. It was a nice feeling and just remembering that Vic was laying with me all night made my stomach flip. It was actually ecstasy.

"Good morning," Vic told me as he looked at me with a small smile.

"Good morning," I replied. I flicked my eyes down to his lips and smiled. They looked so soft and I wanted to kiss them again. I practically had to hold myself back from doing so.

"How are you feeling, Kell?" He asked, taking my hand and playing with it. I groaned and turned back around.

"What?" He chuckled.

"Stop asking how I'm doing, I feel bad!" I groaned.

"Why?" He laughed at me and sat me up. It took me a bit, but I finally got it and I huffed. My stomach was gross and I hurt everywhere. I didn't like this.

"Because, I don't know, I'm pregnant. I wanna do a lot of things with you, but I feel like I can't because you'll be like 'it's just hormones' and then I'll get upset," I explained, mocking his voice terribly. He looked at me deeply but I rolled my eyes. "What?"

"You're just cute, is all." I sighed and rested my head on the front of his shoulder as he rubbed my back and kissed the top of my head. I blushed and sunk into his chest, suppressing my urges.

"You're cute." He stared at me for a while and I stared at his lips.

"You wanna kiss me?" Vic spoke up after a while. I nodded, and looked up at him with wanting eyes. He smiled, moving forward and catching my lips with his. I was right, they were always soft.

Vic's tongue pushed against mine with ease. He touched the side of my face controllingly yet loosely and it made my stomach do flips. Soon, we broke apart and I sat in front of him giddily.

"See? Cute," He said, touching my chin and kissing my lips quickly. I blushed and laid him back down so I could curl up into his side. My hips were hurting from sitting like that and I wanted Vic to hold me again. It felt right.

"So, for our date..." Vic started. I chuckled as he said so and played with the end strands of my hair. He was pretty set on us going on a date. It didn't sound like such a bad idea but I was scared I'd ruin it with my situation.

"Alright," I sighed. "What do you wanna do?" He smiled widely like he had just been allowed to get a toy from the store. He was such a kid.

"Let's go for a walk around 5. I have work today, but I'll be off by then. Sound good?" I nodded.

"Sounds good. I just have to let Gabe know," I thought outloud. Gabe had been covering for me all this time with work and I wanted him to know how I was doing. I missed him and he was just around the corner.

"Why don't you hang out with him before our date today? I can bring you over to the office," Vic suggested as his fingertips danced on my soft skin.

"Thanks." I smiled, leaning forward and kissing him. He kissed me back with a bit more force and he held me closer to him. I smiled on his lips and enjoyed what we did. It was a new feeling that I felt when I was in Vic. I had never really connected with anyone like this before. There was Gabe, but he was my best friend and we did things on more of a platonic level. What Vic and I had and did? It was way different and I liked it. A lot.