✗ ELEVEN ✗

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS BAD THINGS

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS BAD THINGS. YOU MUST BE THIS TALL TO GO ON THIS RIDE. 

"Oi, spud."

Sebastian's footsteps stopped. His blue gaze drew itself towards the silhouette by the doorway of the adjoining room next to his. "Where did you get it?"

His sister, Violet Faze, was leaning against her door when she spoke. Her dark hair was braided into two, kind of like a five-year-old child on her first day of school. She looked almost innocent- almost when Sebastian knew her better, especially with that cigarette cocked in her mouth. Violet's mascara and eyeliner weren't apparent, but there were hints of it under her eyes as if she just washed them out with a bud of cotton and some water so it smeared slightly above her naturally pink cheeks. She wore a pink tank top and black booty shorts, contrasting her pale skin. Her icy blue eyes were identical to his- and filled with mischief. "So where did you get it?"

Confusion marred Sebastian's features, "Get what?"

Violet's eyes unfocused in her skull. "Maybe Mum won't catch you after all. The drugs, you twat."

"What drugs?"

Violet walked towards him, blue eyes blazing and holding his stare with a challenge. Sebastian stared with equal obstinacy, not the least bit willing to let his sister win. Even though Violet was older and more experienced, Sebastian was already a head taller than her. Her hand thrust out to his pockets, catching him off guard and with a strangled cry, she wrangled something free out of his pocket. White powder glistened incriminatingly in a packet as she grinned- but it was not a nice grin, as it was full of teeth, sinking into the dominating superiority. "These drugs."

"Keep it down, will you? Bloody tart." Sebastian hissed, eyes fearfully darting for his mother to pop out- or worse, Greg.

"Tart?" she laughed mockingly, "That's a new one. So where did you get it? Tell me and I maybe won't tell Mum."

"it's-" Sebastian was trapped between a hard place and a rock. "It's a boy, at school. His...name is Niko."

"Niko Salinger," she drawled, "The rugby player druggie?"

"Yeah, that's...that's him."

"How did you get it?" wondered Violet as she shook the packet. "A packet this much must've cost you over three hundred quid."

"One fifty," Sebastian corrected. "He-uh- discounted it for me."

"Why?" A smirk bloomed at the edges of her mouth. "Did you suck his cock?"

"N-no," denied Sebastian instantly, feeling the heat creeping up his neck as the image of Niko's pouty, hot pink lips wrapped around him, sliding up and down- no. "I didn't! I just- he's my friend."

"Sure, he is," drawled Violet and poured some on her palm. "How much do I owe you?"

"Two hundred."

"Done." Violet whipped up a couple of twenty quids and rolled it over to him. "Thanks, baby brother."

"I'm not a baby," whinged Sebastian.

"You are to me." And then Violet withdrew herself back into her shadows, shutting the door.

Sebastian's breath shook in its tremors, glad she was finally gone- but he wouldn't have even cared if she was still there when that throbbing need was pooling low in his groyne, awaken by Violet's comment. He quickly fled into the darkness of his room and locked the doors, fingers shaking and trembling as he thumbed the knobs.

What was wrong with him?

But Sebastian couldn't help himself when Niko popped up back in his head, like a voyeur that wouldn't go away, a cloud hanging over his head. He grinded the heel of his palm into the bulge tenting his jeans and groaned, closing his eyes as he imagined it, thinking about Niko's soft pouty lips, Niko's lithe and fit body and how Sebastian would slammed him into the ground and pressed him into the thick sheets of his bed. He thought about swallowing Niko's gasp as he licked into his pliant mouth, sucking his bottom lip between his teeth, cradling his neck in one hand, tasting the dewy odour of smoke and weed in the roofs of his mouth and feeling his pulse thumping like a rabbit's foot beneath hot skin. His other hand would snake down Niko's body, ruck up that faded shirt Niko always wear and touched that olive-toned skin, making him shiver and shiver until Niko was whimpering and moaning and shaking with want.

Maybe Niko would give in, despite being straight, slacken in Sebastian's arms, surrendering completely, and fist his hands in Sebastian's cotton cardigans, dragging it off to reveal Sebastian's pale ribs and abdomen. Niko would bite into the skin, like he had done with so many girls but never with a boy- and that was what spurred Sebastian into getting harder; this was Niko first time with a boy. Sebastian suck angry bruises on the smooth flesh of his neck and press his own his against the seam of Niko's fly to suppress his instinct to ravage him right there and then. He'd grind his own clothed erection into Niko's, groaning with relief at the friction. And Niko would be pinned underneath him, dark hair fanned out on the sheets, mouth red, open and swollen as he sobbed, canting his hips to meet Sebastian's thrusts. Helpless and wanting, gasping wetly when their lips broke apart, blood filling Sebastian's dick and straining against the material.

Sebastian would make him come, unzip his fly and stroke the shaft a few times with his hardly-an-expert touch. Niko would be far too gone, lost in a haze of pleasure as Sebastian's lips crashed into his, swallowing his cries. Sebastian would follow soon after, coming right there in his jeans like a twelve-year-old watching his first porno. He'd collapse on top of the shorter but athletic boy, all lanky arms and coltish legs tangled together in this very bed, maybe suck him off lazily just to hear Niko whimper and gasp, nails clawing into the sheets, ruining them.

He thought about the taste of Niko's skin, the olive flesh on his pearly whites as his dick quaked in response at the image.

Right now, Sebastian was hungry for him, howling with need, fucking up into his hand like it was going out of style. He saw Niko a few half an hour ago, dealing whatever shit Sebastian was now addicted to, but Sebastian was more addicted to the half quarter Japanese, quarter Filipino, half white boy, who smoked half of Sebastian's sacks with Sebastian, infringing clientele relationship. Niko had been squandering his time by Sebastian's side, knees touching knees, doing lines, blowing smoke rings, talking about weird things whenever Niko was bored enough to hang around after he dealt Sebastian's his narcotics. Nothing ever happened, nothing quite like Sebastian's fantasy of Niko's hot mouth on his skin or Sebastian's legs tangled around Niko.

And then- Sebastian came, releasing into a handful of scratchy school-issue toilet paper he had scrambled out from under his bed, knees shaking and tears in his eyes. He quickly wiped himself off and disposed the evidence down the toilet in his bathroom before he collapsed onto the seat of the toilet, and cried.

-

SEBASTIAN BABY. awwwww.....kinda. vote, comment and check out some of my other stuff too! and ded to effxvescently for constantly commenting. bb <3