✗ SEVENTEEN ✗

Sebastian woke up in a pool, which really didn't surprise him as he was getting used to being brought back to the world of the living in strange places he didn't recognize

Sebastian woke up in a pool, which really didn't surprise him as he was getting used to being brought back to the world of the living in strange places he didn't recognize. He was dozing off on the steps of the pool when he jerked awake, half-in half-out of the water, and his entire lower body was wrinkled and pruny. A killer headache was pounding in between his skull and he felt sluggish as he struggled to regain clarity. The empty Sauvignon Blanc bottle laid at his feet and Niko's sleeping form laid by his head. Both boys were stripped down to their boxers, their shirts and pants were discarded by the bleachers.

Sebastian grabbed his phone next to his pants and checked the time. Five-thirty. Shit. The pool opened by six. Sebastian rolled over to Niko, seeing the peaceful boy snoring delightfully as he was about to wake him up when he promptly stopped. The boy looked at ease, stress-free. Sebastian took the moment to enjoy how Niko's chest rose and fall, his hand protruding out in the filtered darkness and tucked a strand of dark hair behind the shell of his ear, still soft as ever even when soaked in chlorine and wine. He would have given in to temptation and pressed their lips together right there, but he wanted Niko to be fully aware the first time they'd kiss.

-

-

The flames Niko tendered did the trick in making sure Sebastian didn't freeze to death every time they were in the forest. The fires rose high and mighty, sparks whizzing and orange limbs licking upwards to the sky, feeding upon the wood and cedar fodder Niko threw into it's mouth. The warmth permeated encased Sebastian like a cocoon of insulation, chasing away the numbness in his fingers and toes. The whiskey burned in his throat and the smoke in his lungs was already keeping his heart and bloodstream protected, as well as Niko's hand overlapping his by the log. Sebastian tried not to think too much about it- Niko's calloused hand over his softer, less harsh fingers. It was a casual maneuver...or was it?

STOP IT, Sebastian shook himself out of it.

Niko nudged him on the shoulder, "What are you thinking about?"

"You." It flew out of his mouth before he could do anything. "Uh- I mean...not like that."

A smirk curved itself into Niko's lips. "Oh really?" Niko's eyes were hazy with darkness, probably from the alcohol. "I bet you like boys like that."

Sebastian's hand who was holding the whiskey tremored, knuckles turning white, even in the heat of the fire. "How did..."

"I saw you kissed Jason Cheng a few years ago outside the video store. Everybody knows, Sebastian."

Sebastian swallowed, trying to hide from being sought out. Fear fluttered in his stomach. He didn't want to lose Niko as a friend- honestly. "Niko, I- I-"

"Shut up."

And that was it. That was all it took for everything to come crashing down. Niko knew and Niko didn't hate him. The truth was thrown out into the night behind them. Niko was looking at him, teeth dug into his chapped lips, eyes soft and holding so much meaning it chilled the very marrow in Sebastian's bones. Sebastian gulped, heart rate soaring up into the heavens when Niko asked quietly, "Can I try something?"

Sebastian was speechless but the look in his eyes said everything for him. Without skipping a beat, Niko pressed a feather-light kiss onto Sebastian's jaw. Niko's lips were soft and supple, just like he knew it would be. Sebastian's response was immediate, a breathy gasp, and melted into Niko's mouth.

Niko's mouth greedily latched onto Sebastian, teeming with experience. Niko had kissed plenty of people but he had always kissed girls, never boys, so there was hesitance behind the hungry kisses, wondering if the sensation would be weird but it wasn't. Though Niko was very drunk and this was all an experiment for Niko, somewhere in his vodka-addled mind, Sebastian knew Niko meant it.

They kissed until their mouths hurt, until tongues were tired with the exchange of each other's saliva dripping, eyes shining with moisture, and they broke apart with twin smiles on their faces. They didn't bother walking back home that night, content to share one another's heat as the world kept turning outside the fleeting moment between them.

______________________________________________

awww. yess.

they kissed.

took like 17 short chapters. that's still faster than jem/ellis's kiss in TGWSTJ XD.

anyway, shameless self-promo time: VOTE, COMMENT AND ADORE THE GAYNESS.