✗ TWENTY-ONE ✗

DIRTY THINGS BELOW

DIRTY THINGS BELOW. GO AWAY IF YOU CAN'T TAKE IT.

"Oi, Sebastian."

Even though he wasn't really sleeping, he opened one eye and could see black hair fanned out on his pillow and Niko looking at him, eyes almost as dark as the room.

"What, you fucker?" groaned Sebastian, pushing his nose into the puffy softness of his pillow. They were sharing the blanket but Niko, being the stupid hogger he was, had most of the sheets covering his body. Sebastian's legs were left at the mercy of the cold, poor thing, and he kept tugging at the edges so he would be able to sleep without freezing to death. "I'm sleeping."

"Bullshit," snorted Niko, prodding him again in the shoulder, rolling over towards him. "Wake up, you loser. I want to talk. I'm bored."

"Then go wank yourself to sleep," was Sebastian's irritated, dry reply but he felt funny saying that, especially since the image of Niko's lips on his came back on his mind again and his imagination was vivid enough to picture Niko's hand on his- no, Sebastian thought, that's your one and only friend so don't fuck this up.

"Bet you'd like that, wouldn't you?"

Sebastian's head snapped up, eyes razor sharp in the dark. Niko did not just say that. Fuck. Fuck. "What do you mean?"

Niko put his face close to Sebastian's, chin scraping on Sebastian's shoulder, "You know what I mean." Niko's breath ghosted on Sebastian's ear, earning a shiver.

"I don't-"

"Kiss me," demanded Niko, "Like that night."

"You-"

Niko cut him off by kissing him, pushing his lips apart with a wet tongue sliding in. Sebastian could feel his heart pulsing in his throat when Niko took charge and rolled on top of the other boy. Even though, Sebastian was thrown off by the gesture of straight-as-a-fucking-grey-rainbow Niko initiating a make-out session (twice, Sebastian's inebriated mind felt like reminding itself) he couldn't let Niko top. He wouldn't let a straight boy- or at least previously straight boy- top him.

The first and most sexual experience Sebastian ever had was Toby Kimmel from Computer Camp. Tobby was closeted, painfully so, and Sebastian was rooming with him at camp when it happened. Every time, curfew struck and they were holed up in their rooms, Toby would kiss him and run his hands through him, make his mind spin and body shake but it wasn't much, just touching and exploring how skin felt like, never anything that pushed itself too far out of the boundaries. But Niko had experience, lots of experience but with girls, and clearly, he knew what he was doing. Sebastian was hoping he would be all sweet and classy with Niko but with the way how Niko was leaning over him, pressing into him, that wasn't going to happen.

Sebastian pushed Niko off his frame, positioning them into an upright stance. Sebastian pulled Niko in by grabbing his neck, colliding their noses together, rubbing their foreheads together, like he couldn't get enough of the way Niko's mouth was swallowing his. Then Sebastian ripped Niko away from him and he could see lust dilating Niko's dark eyes, and realized Niko was just as turned on as he was. Running on instinct, Sebastian latched his mouth onto the column of Niko's neck, tasting salty skin as he groaned at the feel of Niko's warm body trembling in his arms, how Niko whimpered and tilted his head for Sebastian to suck bruises into his flesh and make his mark.