✗ TWENTY-FIVE ✗

"We can just stay in if you want," Sebastian said nervously, lounging on Niko's bed as Niko roughly pulled a jacket over himself

"We can just stay in if you want," Sebastian said nervously, lounging on Niko's bed as Niko roughly pulled a jacket over himself. "We could watch some movies, eat some food-"

"Nah," Niko shook his head and turned around, fixing Sebastian with this hardened cold stare, "I want to go out."

Sebastian bit his lip. "But-"

Niko harshly interrupted Sebastian by slamming his lips onto Sebastian's, his tongue furiously invading into Sebastian's mouth, swiping his tongue above Sebastian's upper lips, making Sebastian wonder why he worried so much in the first place, he should just relax- Niko was his now. Sebastian could smell cigarettes and weed on Niko's jacket as they kissed, hands sliding around each other's necks, mouths slipping.

"Before we go too far," grinned Niko, ending the kiss and hauling himself off Sebastian. The absence of Niko's body warmth on his made him feel empty like all Sebastian desired to do was lie in bed with Niko next to him or on any surface of him all day. "C'mon, I got some shit to get. Need to start dealing again, or else I'll be broke as fuck."

Sebastian laughed sarcastically, "But you're always broke."

"Shut up," retorted Niko, not liking the idea of being sassed. "Or I won't kiss you anymore."

Sebastian automatically wiped off all traces of a smile on his face.

-

"Niko, you wanker, where have you been? I thought you've been dead from all those pills you've taken!"

A man with a nicely-trimmed beard and a pressed suit acknowledged them upon their arrival as they stepped into the cold, echoey office of the upscale London building. It had officially taken them a twenty minute Underground train ride from Bristol to this posh side of London- Chelsea and they had squandered a good thirty minutes outside with the receptionist, who had served them sparkling water before letting them in and honestly, Sebastian rather stayed outside since the man in the suit was giving him the creeps, especially with the glowing blue aquarium that had a rather intimidating massive stingray floating right behind him.

"Me too," replied Niko amiably, more amiably than Sebastian had ever seen him, "How are you, Don?"

"Better now that my favourite dealer is here! How have you been since your dearest mother taken the plunge?"

Sebastian blinked. How insensitive- especially to Niko who was standing right there. Niko's amiable smile didn't waver but it tightened. "I'm alright." Niko elbowed Sebastian to stop him from reacting- casually, it seemed to Don but it was a gesture that said: calm down. it's okay. "Considering."

Don licked his lips and clapped his hands, "There's my chap," he said cheerfully, as he came up towards them. Everything about Don screamed shady. "Who's your friend?'

The corner of Niko's mouth twitched. "Sebastian."

"Ah, Sebastian," Don's predatory gaze slid up to Sebastian, who felt like he had been tranquillized with numbness under those piercing grey eyes. "How are you?"

"F-fine," Sebastian choked out, "I'm- I'm good."

"Great to hear," Don's tongue clicked against his teeth and he turned to Niko, who seemed to handle Don's saccharine-drenched poisonous stare "Anyway, how's the market so far?"

"Pretty good," responded Niko, rolling out a large wad of money and tossing it towards Don, who caught it thanks to his reflexes. Don put the wad up his nose and sniffed it, eyes rolling up like it was giving him a high. He counted by tens, mouthing numbers, as a self-satisfied smug little expression settled upon his face and his shoulders relaxed.

"Well done, Niko," congratulated Don, toothily grinning like a shark. He took a good section of the wad, quite generously, and slapped it into Niko's open palm, who was waiting to receive his share. "Keep this. You deserve it."

"Thank you," Niko graciously bowed- this was the most polite Sebastian ever seen the other boy, considering Niko's vocabulary was consistently made up with swear words.

"No problem," Don shrugged and Sebastian knew then that the weedy little man in the suit was far more powerful than Don was letting them believe- and Niko certainly knew it. Don retreated back to the steel and glass long desk that occupied most of the office essentials- pens, papers, a Mac laptop, files and folders; pretty standard stuff until Don's hand rummaged inside a drawer and literally pulled out a massive laundry bag sized packet of weed, pills, injection vials- a pharmacy all reduced into a small space. "Here's a new bag for you to sell. Remember I expect the same amount next week, understood?"

Niko's head jerked, "Understood," he said stiffly like it hurt him to be somebody's else bitch.

"Good," Don's gaze switched to Sebastian, who swallowed in silence and shifted his weight from foot to foot. Sebastian thought of checking his phone to avoid the stare of Doom but he didn't want to risk offending Don. He didn't want to know what else "Wouldn't want you to screw up this nice little negotiation we have, don't we?"

"We don't," resonated Niko and those words felt as heavy as stones.

-

0H LOOK PLOT PROGRESSION. A RARE THING IN MY STORIES.

XD anyway i updated....

please vote, comment and spread the loveeee! also check out some of my other stuff. :)