The family

¤ ¤ ¤

The trolley zoomed towards the wall, Janna forced herself to keep her eyes open, she didn't feel the impact of the wall hitting the trolley—suddenly it was white, now she must have collided with the wall.

But then a loud whooshing sound came around Janna like smoke, the light nearly blinded her, Teddy chuckled as Janna looked around immediately as the trolley slowed down. The white smoke cleared away to show a scarlet steam engine shining in the brisk sunlight.

    "That's the Hogwarts express" Teddy leaned to Janna, she gaped at Teddy for a bit before looking back at the train, it let out a cloud of white smoke which flooded the air around the platform. Teddy lead Janna through the parents hugging their children goodbye while others were already waving to their broods on the train.

    "D'You see uncle Harry?" Teddy asked Janna, she shook her head before looking around for Harry's messy black hair "he must be by the middle of the train, it's the best place to get into the train"

   "Oi Ted! Teddy!" Called a voice behind Teddy, Janna looked over her shoulder to see a young boy who seemed to be very handsome even though he was young, he had a dangerous amount of freckles on his face, his tossed black hair was swishing in the wind as a stopped at Janna and Teddy "Vicky's here and she's been fawning for you like a lost puppy"

    "Really? Do you know where Uncle Harry is? Janna here needs to get back to him" Teddy said, putting his hand on Janna's shoulder.

     "Alright" The boy then turned to Janna, he immediately ran his hand through his hair before saying anything else "My name is James" he announced putting his hand out to Janna.

    "I'm... Janna" Janna responded, she put her hand out, James immediately grabbed her to his chest and he looked down into her eyes, grinning, Janna's eyes were as wide as saucers.

    "Janna" James nodded "I like your name" he grinned through his freckles, Teddy came back and immediately ruffled  up James' hair, the speckled boy's hands immediately shot to his head, Janna was caught by Teddy "Teddy! You weasel! My hair needs to tamed now!"

    "Thanks" Janna said to Teddy who lifted her up slightly to help her up.

    "No problem, if James gives you any more grief just mess up his hair. It's a quick way of getting him distracted" Teddy nodded, before walked away "I'll see you in a while Janna"

Janna watched as Teddy disappeared into the smoke, James came up to Janna's side "I swear he always runs faster than that when it comes to Victorie" James then looked at Janna as she turned around to go get her trolley.

The smoke sunk slightly while James watched Teddy disappear into the smoke as Janna then looked at him, he hooked his thumbs into his pockets and walked in front of Janna "come on, we'll see if we can find my dad"

James lead Janna through the crowd of people, there were people who took glances at Janna but they didn't say anything, or scream and point a finger at her. The train reflected Janna's figure through the smoke, distracting her from everything around her—

   "Oh hey Rose," James greeted a young girl with bright orange hair and many freckles, the girl's brown eyes lit up when she saw Janna.  A lady who was standing behind the girl was standing next to Harry, she quickly whispered to him—next to Harry was a man with a long face and countless freckles like the girl James called Rose. The red head man was standing with two younger children a ginger boy smaller than the girl called Rose and a little girl who had more of a darker ginger hair than everyone else—Harry nodded yes to the woman who had spotted Janna after the girl named Rose.

   "Hello!" Suddenly the girl named Rose was next to Janna, Rose quickly put out her hand and smiled softly. Janna took the hand and Rose immediately shook Janna's hand. Rose the smiled at Janna with a cherry red lip smile, Rose was noticeably shorter than Janna, Janna didn't enjoy the fact of being bigger, she thought it made her look more like a lightning rod of attention.

   "Hullo... " Janna quietly responded as Rose let her hand go before letting everyone come nearer to Janna who felt overwhelmed was all the attention.

   "Janna, this is Hermione," Harry gestured to the woman who whispered in his ear "Ron and Hugo, and this is Rose" Harry then looked over his shoulder before seeing James and the rest of his brood was missing, he looked back at Janna to see a young child with the dark ginger hair below his elbow "ah, here's Lily" Harty patted Lily's little head, Janna waved shyly before seeing James running out the smoke pushing his trolley before him.

   "Did you see that! Teddy's snogging Victorie!" James yelled to the small crowd, Teddy walked up to James with his hands deep in his pockets, he was grinning with a blush in his cheeks and a bit of red lipstick on the side of his lip, he ran his hand through his teal hair which was covering his eyes.

   "We are getting married when she finishes this year, it's not a surprise that I'll be kissing her goodbye, James!" Teddy explained to James as he playfully punched Teddy, Janna saw a stunning fair headed girl walk up behind Teddy.

   "Teddy, have you seen Al, he seems to be missing" Harry asked Teddy who looked back at Harry before he leaned on James' head of dark tossed hair.

    "Al? I thought he was with Aunt Ginny" Teddy said as he then wrapped his arm around James' eyes he started messing up the younger boy's hair with his hand wriggling through it and making the fair haired girl laugh gently, she caught a sight of Janna who felt like she was reading a book, it was like she had been sucked into it.

   "Oh!" A woman who looked something like Ron came around Teddy and James looking past Janna "think I found him!"

Everyone looked next to  Janna who turned around to see a young boy with eyes so blue they looked green, he had more lighter hair than James and no freckles, he was more paler and shorter than James and looked something like Harry. He stared open mouthed at Janna, she felt her cheeks flush before he quickly slammed his mouth shut and smiled at her like he was moonstruck.