The trek to Andromeda's

¤ ¤ ¤

For what had seemed like the entire night the resurrected slept in the forest since it had been too late to go anywhere else, Sirius had summoned small tents since he was the strongest of anyone at the moment, Janna and him slept outside under a pine to overlook the black lake in the dim moonlight "What now Sirius?" Janna asked her uncle as she snuggled under his arm, her left arm numb from the crystals etching through her skin "where do you all go now?"

   "Everyone's agreed to return to Andromeda,Tonks' mother, for the moment... Dumbledore has suggested Florean and a few others take new names to not catch any attention... Although I have" Sirius murmured to Janna as he lowered himself on the free, as his arm moved there was not a phantom feeling on her shoulders anymore.

   "Just stay with me, you can stay in the Room of Requirements and I can sneak you down on the full moon" Janna suggested pressing her lips together to await an answer.

In response Sirius sighed, he turned his head to look at Janna, his dark hair unfurling off his shoulders, a little dusty in some patches. Gingerly Sirius felt Janna's cheek, smiling as he touched her cheek "I would prefer that to possibly having my cousin bossing me about but you heard what I had said, I also agreed to go to Andromeda's. You should focus on Harry at the moment, I'll see you in the holidays and if I can make it also the full moon in June" Sirius breathed in again, seeming to be relishing in life again, the simple things seemed to be great pleasures, "I'll be here in a blink of an eye if you need me, I promise you that"

   "Or, just stay, save everyone the worry of knowing where you are." Janna hugged his arm, breathing in the spring air "I don't want you to leave, please"

Sirius chuckled lowly, soon brushing his hand through Janna's hair "I don't want to leave either but won't the wait be worth the risk of me wandering off?" Smirked Sirius, rubbing a lock of her hair between his fingertips "How does that sound? Tempting isn't it?"

Sirius let out a bark-like laugh as Janna violently shook her head like a young child, she clung onto his arm tightly "No, anyways, I'm not letting go of your arm" they looked at each other. Sirius shrugged "Fine, I can sit here with no problem... but you're missing from the castle"

This reminded Janna of the dinner, she flushed, feeling dread rise in her stomach, she pressed her face to Sirius' arm, sighing "Harry's going to be furious when he finds out... And Orion, I left him high and dry at the dinner"

Sirius looked over his shoulder to the camp behind them "I can take you to the castle, I can still sneak in"

Janna regretted her next words "No, you better get going, I can hear the Ministry Officials, they're far away but—" interrupting herself Janna quickly wrapped her arms around Sirius, her watery eyes smiling with her lips. Sirius hugged Janna back, his one hand holding her head like he was holding a baby.

¤ ¤ ¤

Rushing up the stairs Janna was stiff from no sleep, she was watched the sun glimpse over the horizon, the resurrected had left as soon as Janna and Sirius had fallen asleep... The stiffness was worth for whatever  was coming. Soon Janna slipped into the Room of Requirements, she found Ash on her pillow so she joined him, however she could not sleep even with a night's worth of sleep missing...

Janna sat up, she took out the stone from her pant pocket to rest the strange stone on her knee, she had not noticed when it absorbed the Cite... the black opaque stone glowed green like a black jade stone. Now she contemplated telling Harry... What would he think of her, would he be concerned or furious?

    Dark Magic... Light magic, what is the difference? Janna questioned her afflictions, she slammed her hands together before her eyes, squinting into the shadow of her palms, the young girl puckered her eyebrows If I create shadows like everyone else...why am I dark? Humans can't create light anyways...I don't think I can there was the stone on her bent knee before her chin
I did bring them back...I didn't care what happens Janna grabbed the stone in her palms.

Leaping off the bed Janna told herself I don't care if Professor Potter says otherwise, I did bring them back, with or without his help... With the invisibility cloak over her she moved up the stairs, her damp trainers tapping on the stone of the steps towards the Defence Against The Dark Arts classroom.

   "Harry!" Janna burst through the Dark Arts classroom door, she saw the Professor, his breath was heavy and his eyes were tired as they sluggishly looked through his round glasses...

   "Are you alright, Janna?" Potter asked, Janna quickly closed the door behind her, soon she was running up to his desk.

   "I'm fine, I just have something to tell you, I think you should put down that quill..." Janna murmured as she stood at the head of his desk her fingers strumming nervously on the wooden table. Potter did as Janna requested, placing the quill on the desk, breathing in deeply. Potter looked up at Janna, waiting "I... I brought them back"

It took a few seconds for Harry to release who they were, the muscles in his jaw clenched before he breathed out harshly, as though to blow Janna away "I thought this resurrection was taking place at the end of the school year"

Janna ran her hand through her hair, it was far more knotted from fleeing  in the forest, she breathed uneasily "Th-there was an... emergency, they were fading, I was stronger than I could ever be and I had found out where the Cite was located..." Harry's face stiffened "they're back... A few people I haven't met and a few men who tried to kidnap me... One was named Pettigrew—"

   "Why did you bring him back?!" There was a fierce anger in Harry's voice that made Janna step back at the power  of his temper. Janna lowered her head to defend herself "I didn't bring them back, they somehow came at there own accords, but they said they have no master, and they're correct, Voldemort's dead so who do they run to?"

The Professor stood up, his glasses flashed in the dim moonlit room "No, they know you can resurrect the dead, you said they attempted to kidnap you?" Janna nodded her head, "then they know, do you know who the other men were or was it just the one you mentioned"

   "No, there were four others, I don't know who they were but they looked like Death Eaters to me, Sirius might know, or Remus" Janna looked across the classroom to the high windows to watch the clear starry sky and the sliver of moon, thinking of Sirius and if they had gotten to Andromeda's.

Potter stood in front of Janna "Are my parents alive?"

With a deep breath Janna nodded and pursed her lips "Remus, Sirius, Dumbledore, everyone... no Mr. Winslow" Janna realised this was the first time she thought of him, she felt a gooey sludge curl around her heart, guilt twisted her veins.

Harry put a hand on Janna's shoulder "Why not?"

   "I don't know..." Janna's shoulders shook as her voice thickened, she closed her eyes as they mellowed slowly with warmth of tears... "I forgot about him b-but not on purpose"

   "Dumbledore should be able to explain that." Potter nodded in reassurance to Janna, even though she was not looking at him "Just in the matter of interest, where have they gone?"

   "Sirius told me they are going to stay at Andromeda's, I don't know who she is, all I know that she's Tonk's mum" Janna pursed her lips, looking up at the Professor "your mother looks like you well, more your  eyes... You need to meet your father, you two look the same" Without a warning Harry pulled Janna into a hug, she felt him lean on her as she stood there awkwardly with her hands at her sides "Thank you" he murmured, a bit muffled from her thick corkscrew hair.