They are ours only(Poly) Fluff

A/N:This was requested by my girlfriend. So of course I'm gonna do it for her. I love you baby IrwinsDaddy

Bottoms: Evan, Nogla, Mini, Brian, Moo
Tops: Tyler, Jon, Lui, Basically, Cartoonz

Bottoms are feminine and tops or punks.

Evan and mini and moo are kitten hybrids. While Nogla and Brian are puppy hybrids.

Tops are vampires
And in this, Lui is taller than Nogla
Evan's pov:

I was playing in the play room with some of my boyfriends. They were Mini, Nogla, Moo, and Brian.

We are all hybrid subs. Mini, Moo and I are kitten hybrids while David and Brian are puppy hybrids.

We have the ears, tails, and characteristics of our animal. My ears and tail are red. Mini's is pink. Davids is green. Brians is a blue. Moos is yellow.

Of course, they are pastel colors. We love pastel colors. Not to mention girl clothes too. Oh yeah, we are playing in the play room in just knee highs and long, oversized sweaters.

In the colors that I mentioned before. We we also wearing collars with our own color on it with a heart that says 'property of vampire kings'.

Yeah we are dating the vampire kings. We are in a poly relationship. Five subs and 5 doms. All dating. No one has a problem with it since they would get very punished if they say mean things about it.

My other sub boyfriends and I don't know what the punishment is. Our daddy's say we are too innocent to know.

Anyway, I was playing with Moo. Mini was chasing a red dot that Brain was moving around. David was playing with a ball. Moo and I were laying on our stomaches​ coloring in a princess book.

We all stopped what we were doing when we heard the door open. Well, all except mini. Who was still hitting the red dot on the floor.

I saw the door open and in walks our daddy's! I smile widely. They've been working a lot lately. Rarely have time with us.

People are scared of them because they have tattoos and piercings. Plus they are vampires. But I don't see why.
Daddy Tyler smiled at us all then looked at Mini who is STILL hitting the dot. Daddy Tyler cleared his throat saying "Mini, one of my adorable kitten babies, we're back."

At the sound of daddy Tyler's voice, Mini stopped and looked at the door. He smiled widely.

"Daddies!!" he crawled to them licking all of their hands then crawling to daddy Tyler. Daddy Tyler picked him up bridal style smiling.

"Come here my other adorable babies." daddy Tyler said. We all have special connections to some of our daddies. Like daddy Tyler and Mini.

I crawl to them and lick their hands then paw at daddy Jon's feet. Only us can call him Jon.

He picks me up same way daddy Tyler did with Mini. I purred smiling widely. "Aw, hear one of our babies purr loves." Daddy Jon said.

Davy went running to daddy Lui smiling widely. Daddy Lui picked up Davy placing him on his hip smiling.

"Hello our excited green puppy." Daddy Lui said smiling. Davy wagged his tail fast.

"Moo, one of our kittens, come to daddy Cartoonz." Daddy Cartoonz said. With his accent while bending down. Moo crawled to him smiling.

Daddy Cartoonz picked him up placing him on his hip also. Moo licked the side of his face purring.

Daddy Cartoonz hummed smiling, "Why thank you baby. That was very nice of you to." Moo giggled, cutely might I add.

Brain ran to Daddy Marcel and jumped on him. "Daddies! I missed you!" Brian said smiling ever so happy.

Daddy Marcel smiled happily. "No problem baby girl." All us subs love being called girly names.

"Are all of our babies safe in our arms? Are they all ready for their lunch? Hm?" Daddy Lui said tickling Davy's tummy making Davy giggle.

"Yeah! I'm soooooo hungry!" Mini said whining overdramatically. Daddy Tyler smacked his butt. We can't whine, it's a rule.

"Baby girl, no whining or you get a spanking." Daddy Marcel with a warning type voice. Spankings hurt a lot. It's why we act like good girls.

Mini whimpered and bowed his head like a good sub. "Sorry daddies." he said whimpering more.

"Aw baby It's okay hunny. It was a mistake." Daddy Jon said smiling. People never see him without his mask, only us and the people who work in the palace.

Soon we left the play room and entered the dining room. Our daddies put us down and helped us into our chairs. Then sitting themselves.

Soon a women who works here came out and asked "W-what would you all like to eat." while bowing her head.

Before any of us subs could open our mouths, daddy Cartoonz said "5 round plates with goldfish with 5 orange juices with a side potato chips for the babies and 5 glass cups of B.L.O.O.D."

Our daddies say we are perfect the way we are. They order for us because they know what's best for us.

Soon the food and drinks came, but us subs didn't start eating. We know better. We wait until our daddies tell us to eat.

I notice they lean back in their chairs smirking. Soon daddy Marcel says "aren't you babies gonna start eating?"

Moo pipes up saying "we know that we have to wait until our daddies say we can eat.

Daddy Jon says "very good babies. You may eat now." They all lean back drinking their drinks watching us eat.
We are used to them watching us eat. They rarely eat. All they do is drink they red stuff while watching us eat.

Soon us subs finished our food. And because we were good all this time, we get a special treat.

A/N: I'm so sorry babe if this isn't exactly what you wanted. I tried my best. But I really like this one. Plead comment, like, Pm me for a request