His and his alone (Marcel x Scotty)

Marcel tops.

Scotty bottoms.

Scotty's pov:

The guys and I were hanging out at Tyler's and Mini's house. We were currently by the pool. I was leaning against the wall by the door with Mini talking.

"Hey check It out, Marcel is checking you out." Mini said smirking at me. I turned around and saw Marcel checking me out while standing next to Tyler.

He looked into my eyes and smirked at me. I turned away blushing. Why am I blushing? I'm a manly guy. (fuck off scotty. You aren't manly.)

"Oh god, here he comes!" I looked at the direction Mini was looking and saw Marcel walking to me and may I say, he looks hot as hell shirtless.

I blushed and fixed my hair a little. Once he got to us Mini said "I'll give you guys space." Then he left me alone with Marcel.

Marcel backed me up into the wall. Soon I was against the wall with my hands pinned above my head. I felt his breathing on my beck which caused me to blush madly.

"You're mine scotty boy. My and mine alone. Ain't know one gonna have you." he said hotly in my ear.

Oh fuck that wad hot. Suddenly I was picked up bridal style. Marcel told the guys "Hey, Scotty is not feeling so well. He is all read and his forehead is hot. I'll take him to a guest room."

Mini looked worried for me. He was gonna walk over to Marcel and I but Tyler stopped him smirking like he knew what Marcel was gonna do.

Marcel smirked back at Tyler and walked inside the house. He walked to a guest room and closed that door with the heel of his foot.

He set me down but the moment my feet hit the ground, I was set on my knees. Marcel pulled his swim trunks down showing his massive cock.

My eyes widened st the sight. How in the hell am I gonna fit all that in my mouth?! Not to mention I didn't know how to give a blowjob.

Marcel saw the look on my face and chuckled. "Just suck and like it as if it's a lollipop. But with no teeth." I listened to what he said and grabbed his cock.

I gave it a few licks here and there. When suddenly, my head was forced down onto his cock. I choked on it due to the fact I'm not used to cocks down my throat.

But I'm starting to like the feeling of his cock in my mouth. I slowly bobbed my head. His hand was on my head also forcing my head down and then up his shaft.

-skip cause I have more one shots to do soon-

By the time we were finished, food was ready and set in the table outside. Marcel and I went outside with my blushing like a mad man and limping.

Marcel just had a cocky grin on his face. As if he was proud of what he did. I got a plate, put some food on it and limped to the subs. Aka Evan, Lui, Mini, Brian, Luke and I.

"Jeez Scotty! What happened in there?! You have purple marks all over your neck!" Lui said eye wide. I blushed and shyly looked back at the doms aka Jon, David, Tyler, Ohm and Marcel.

All the guys were giving Marcel high fives. They were smirking proudly while patting his back. Marcel suddenly looked at me in the eyes and winked causing me to turn around to the other subs.

A/N: sorry gummies. I have HUGE tests to do these next weeks. I have two more one shots to do but I'll do them some other day.