Insane lover part 3

A/N: last part of this series.

Evans pov:

We finally got to our destination. Jon got out holding me. I smiled up at him. I don't care how crazy he is.

The others got out to and we were soon walking into the place. There were half naked girls acting slutty.

Nogla, Mini and I were pushed into on of the private rooms to change I guess. We were all handed an outfit amd told to change.

(Nogla)^

(Nogla)^

(Mini)^

(Evan)

I like these outfits. One we were done we called out to the boys. They entered and each man eyes his out boyfriend.

They licked their lips causing us to blush. "As much as I want to fuck the shit out of you in that outfit Mini, I can't" Tyler said licking his lips looking at Mini.

Mini blushed at his words. They soon at in different chair in different corners of the room. Causing us to go to our own boyfriend.

I was stood in front of Jon and started moving my hips to the song that was playing in the background. I was used to this so I wasn't ashamed to do it.

Jon watched me move my hips. He licked his lips while smirking. "Mm daddies little princess is looking so sexy right now."

I blushed and kept moving to the song. I heard if moan and turned to see Mini on Tyler's lap grinding on him.

Tyler was biting his neck grinding to him also. I looked at Nogla and saw that Lui had him handcuffed to the wall.

Nogla looked so helpless. Yet I noticed he loved it. Nogla was a kinky mother fucker.

"Kinky mother fucker" I said to myself out loud. I thought Jon didn't hear it but i I guess he did.

"Bad bad girl. You know one of daddies rules is to not curse. You have to get punished now." he smirked evilly and insanely at me.

He suddenly bent me over his lap and...

Nogla's pov:

I moaned around the ball gag that was stuck to my mouth. Lui whipped my ass harder this time again causing me to moan louder.

Fuck. My ass is gonna be sore after this. But it feels sooo good. "Look at daddies little slut," he whispered in my ear "so slutty and moaning my name."

I heard whimpers of pain and turned my head to the side a little due to the fact that my chest was against the wall.

I saw Del spanking Evan with a paddle that had a teddy bear on it. Evan must have cursed.

Minis pov:

I moaned again as I was seated on Tylers lap. He and I were grinding on each other. He was so desperate to fuck me.

But he can't. He has to wait until we get home to fuck me. I moaned as he grabbed my ass and gave it a hard slap. Jeez I feel like im gonna cum.

Nogla, Mini, and Evan's pov:

I love my insane lover

A/N: last and final part of Insane lovee