Cute kitty (poly, Marcel centered)

A/N: requested

Plot: the guys are all dating but Marcel is the center of attention. He is a neko. (look it up.) Fluff

Characters: Marcel, Moo, Brian, Mini, Tyler, Lui, Evan, Jon, Nogla, Luke

Marcel's POV:

I was in the living room in just a oversized hoodie that belongs to Luke, a black skirt, and some knee highs. I was playing with a ball of yarn.

This is the most fun I ever had. Whenever I hit the ball of yarn, it roles away so I chase after it. But I get really mad when it gets stuck to my long nails.

I didn't know where the guys were. But I know they are in the house. But I was mainly focused on my ball of yarn.

I meowed angrily swatting my left arm around. The yarn was stuck to my nail! Fuck! "Meow! Get off you little bitch!"

It still wouldn't get off! This little hoe! I gave up when I spent about half an hour trying to remove the ball of yarn.

I sat on the floor on my butt. I pouted and meowed sadly. My ears were flat on my head. My tail laying on the floor as still as can be.

I looked at the stairs hearing a pair of feet come down the stairs. My ears perked up while I smelled the sent of Jon.

Jon made it down the stairs and saw me. He looked at my hand seeing my nail being stuck to the ball of yarn.  He cooed at me saying "aw our poor kitty~"

I pouted at him with big wide eyes. He walked over to me and picked me up placing me on his hip. "I'll take you to the others then they'll help take the yarn off you."

I smiled widely and nodded happily. I get to get the yarn off me! I meowed happily. Jon looked at me and chuckled.

"You're such a cute kitty." He said then kissed my forehead. I blushed and my ears twitched happily. He turned to the stairs and started walking up the stairs and to our room.

We finally got to his room and he opened the door. When he opened the door, all of our lovers were there. They looked at us and smiled widely.

"Kitty! Our adorable little kitty!" Lui said then got off the bed and ran to Jon and I. He took me from Jon and ran back to the bed.

He sat on the bed then placed me on it. "Marcy has a piece if yarn stuck to him and needs help getting it off." Jon said.

I raised my hand up a little and meowed sadly. "Please help me get it off guys." I pouted sadly causing my ears to go flat.

They all cooed sadly at me. Luke picked me up, placing me on his lap. Tyler grabbed my hand. "Mini babe, go get me some scissors please."

"You got it baby!" Mini git off the bed and ran to get some scissors. While he ran off, Evan and Nogla came and made funny faces at me.

I covered my mouth and started giggling at those faces. But Brock and Brian took my hands away from my mouth.

While all this was going on, Tyler, Lui, Jon and Luke smiled fondly at us. Suddenly, Mini slammed the door opening saying "I got the scissors!"

Because he slammed the door open, I got scared and curled up into Luke's chest. Mini pouted and got on the bed.
Luke cooed and gently pulled me away from his chest. I looked up at him with innocent eyes. Mini gave Tyler the scissors.

"Thanks Craig baby." He pecked his lips then grabbed my hand. I whimpered, scared that he'll cut my finger off.

Lui and Jon started whispering cute nothings into my ears. Which caused me to blush. I didn't notice that Tyler started and soon finished cutting all the yarn off me.

"Look at your hand now babe." Nogla said. I listened and looked at my hand. The yarn was off! I squealed happily and shifted into my black kitten form.

I jumped onto Tyler's lap and licked his hands over and over again. "Thank you!" All if my lovers chuckled at my actions and watched me chase a feather that Lui was moving around.

In the end, I was their cute kitty.

A/N: I am so sorry this took me a long time. I started summer on May 26 and still had school before that. Not to mention I had a life I needed to attend(didn't know I had one) I was also to busy texting my friend GryffindorRainbows and IrwinsDaddy (aka my girlfriend of 12 months). I have another one of these that will be up soon(I hope). Well, goooooodd byyeeee!!!