Dark Side(Brock x Brian,smut)

Requested

Plot: Brock shows Brian his dark side

Kinks: ropes, toy kinks

Brian's POV:

I was walking around my boyfriends mansion in just boxers and a hoodie. Brock was busy doing some paper work for his "job". He doesn't tell me his job. Just says he is a very important person.

I was listening to music with my eyes closed so I couldn't hear or see anyone. All I felt was a hard chest before I went tumbling to the floor, or what I thought. I opened my eyes and saw that my one and only boyfriend, Brock, had caught me in his arms before I hit the ground.

I smiled widely and took out my earbuds, letting the music play in the background. I cuddled into his chest as he brought us back into a standing position. I smiled up at him with love in my eyes. I tilted my head in confusion when I saw a smirk on his face. Why would he be smirking?

"Hey babe, where are you smirking?" I asked him with confusion clearly writen on my face. All he did was smirk even wider and said to me "You just look so hot in this outfit~" I looked awa from him with a medium toned blush on my face. "T-Thanks babe." I said to him gently.

I squeaked suddenly when he lifted me up and put me over his shoulder. I tried hitting his back with my fists, yelling his name to put me down. But nothing worked. It was like he was a rock, a statue. He wouldn't budge. I looked behind me and saw that he was leading me into our room. I gasped and laughed widely.

"If you wanted to sleep or cuddle then you could have just told me you know." I said to him with laughs in between. All I heard was a dark chuckle that brought chills to my body. "We aren't going to sleep or cuddling baby boy~, we are doing something much better~" Was all I heard from my boyfriend. WHat was he going to do with me then?

Once we had entered our room, he slammed the door shut with his heel. I gulped at just watching him do that simple action. My mind was racing. What could he want to do so badly in our bedroom? He grabbed my hips and gently sat me on our bed. Our bed was on black metal bars that held up our bed, having red pillows and black covers on it.

I never noticed how soft these bed sheets were, so soft and smooth under my fingertips. It wasn't until Brock was tying my hands to our bed body when I got out of my little trance. By the time I got out of my trance, my hands and legs were tied up. The rope being tight to wear I couldn't move, but not tight enough to wear it hurts.

My legs were spread and tied up on the other side of the bed, leaving myself exposed to my boyfriend. He has seen my body before, but being in just an oversized hoodie of his and boxers got my blushing like a rose. I looked around the room, just now noticing how my boyfriend was crouched down near a chest of sex toys we had in a corner.

Now is when everything was clicking into place. The way how he told me this morning to only put in his hoodie and boxers. The way he picked me up over his shoulder and took me to the room. The way he spoke when he caught me. The way he tied me up. He planned all of this. He wanted sex.

While to busy thinking, I didn't see how Brock had got out lube, a vibrate, and a 9 inch dildo from the chest. When I was finally out of my thoughts, that's when I saw him lay it all around me. "You have been such a good boy these days~ I thought I should give you a treat~, my way~" he said with such a dark yet soothing voice.

That voice. The voice of a dominant speaking to a submissive when they are about to try BDSM. The voice of a criminal "trying" to calm down the people they had kidnapped. That voice could scare anyone. But not me. I knew my Brock. I knew that he would never hurt me. He might seem rough to every time else, but not to me. I trusted him with my life.

"Now sweetheart" he began. "You know the safe word, mango. Correct?" Mango. We had chosen that as our safe word because it's how we met. We met at a mango farm. My grandmother had a mango farm since she was little. I was sitting under a mango tree, eating a mango. When suddenly, Brock walked up to me and together, we ate mangos after mangos.

"Yes daddy, I know." I said with a smile on my face. Now, Brock might seem like the person that would never ask for permission, but he does. He always asks me permission to do something. Even when we are in the middle of doing a sexual role play, he always asks first. So when he asked me "may I began babe?" I wasn't shocked.

I simply gave him a nod, a smile on my face. I was a little nervous as to what he is gonna do with all the toys, but I trusted him. He grabbed the vibrator that was in the shape of an oval, having what looks to be a rubber band attached to it. He swiftly grabbed my boxers with one hand and rolled it off me. It gave off a bit of a sting, but it didn't hurt me.

Brock grabbed my already hardened con with a firm grip, staring at me with a smirk that seemed to be getting wider. He gave my cock a few licks, and then slipped in the already vibrator vibrator. I let out a gasp at the sudden feeling. He pushed it all the way down my base, to the point where it was at the very bottom of my cock.

"D-daddy~" I let out, a moan escaping my mouth. The vibrations feeling as if it is going straight through my veins. The vibration on my balls feeling like heaven to me. I kept letting out moans. Knowing that if I kept them in, I would be punished. "Br-Brockton~. Ah fuck~. So good~." I let out, not ashamed to let out my moans.

My eyes widened when I felt a pair of cold, lubed up fingers inside me. Brock moved his fingers rapidly, not giving me time to think. Not even give a single thought. I felt him scissoring my, opening my hole to put in the dildo he had grabbed. When I felt I was ready, he took out his fingers. The loss of his fingers inside me made me whine.

But when I felt the dildo be slipped inside me, I immediately stopped my whine. He somehow managed to find my prostate. Me, being innocent, thought he was actually going to let me adjust. But now, he attacked the dildo to a machine. He started it up with the clock of a button. I felt the machine pump in and out of me, it hitting my prostate straight on.

My eyes widened and my mouth flew open. Brock had made the machine go faster and faster. With every thrust the machine made, I drooled in pleasure. My tongue was hanging out of my mouth, drooling pooling on the covers from pure bliss. "Da-DaDdY~! F-FuCk~!" I yelled out, feeling like I was in the cloud.

"Look at my little slut~ taking so much pleasure~. Are you about to cum princess? Huh? Are you gonna dirty yourself like the dirty little slut you are?" All those words, this sense of massive pleasure. It all became to much. With just a final look at Brock, his tattoos looking hot as hell on the large, muscular arms. The piercings he had on his face. His eyes that had a look of love, adoration and happiness.

Just one look at him, just one, had taken me into the cloud. I felt like I was floating, hearing mumbled voices all around me. I felt like there was nothing underneath me. Like it was only me, floating on cloud of pleasure. What is wrong with me? "Baby, come back to me sweetheart." I heard Brock's voice say. Brock, I had to go back. I heard about this. I think it's called sub space? I'm not sure.

I slowly blinked my eyes, my senses coming back to me. When my eyes adjusted to the dimness in our room, I looked to my left and saw my handsome prince that I call my boyfriend there. All the toys that I had on me were thrown to the side, left to be cleaned later. "Baby boy? Are you ok? Did I go to rough?" Asked Brock with a worried look and tone. I simply smiled and hugs him weakly. "You should show me your dark side more often daddy." I giggled out, smiling more when I hear him chuckle. Feeling his strong arms pick me up.

Apparently that the moment I went into subspace, he had cleaned me up and taken out all of the toys. He placed me on his hip like a baby, his favorite way to carry me, and said "let's go take a shower you silly boy." And with that he showed me his dark side.

A/N: guys!! I'm back in business!! Did you guys miss me? I just have one more one shot to do that was requested long ago. Requests will still be closed because I have a book of ideas I will be doing little by little. Bye peeps!! See you all soon!!