Chapter 2: No Sleep

*Beeeeeppp Beeeep Beeeep* My alarm began going off at 8:00 am waking me up for my planned workout. I pat around on the bedside table feeling for the damn thing to turn the alarm off. After what seemed like forever I finally found the damn thing and threw it against the wall. I roll over to my side pulling the blanket over my head saying "Fuck no, I'll get up at noon for my workout" I groan "Ughhh, worst night ever". Even though I was beyond exhausted when I made it to my hotel last night I was awoken every hour throughout the night. Can you guess why?. Well if you guessed because of the assholes in the room next to mine, then ding ding you win. All night long I could hear them yelling and obnoxiously laughing and at one point they cranked up the radio and sung along with the song Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke, not very well I might add. What really pissed me off was at 3:00 am Dean was banging on my wall slurring his words screaming "Alex!!!!!! Alex!!!!!, get your little ass over hear and party" and following that I heard Seth's voice slurring as well "Don't invite that snobby bitch over here dude". 

 I hadn't even begin to doze off when my phone started to ring. "The fuck dude" I find my phone and look at the phone number that was calling and seen it belonged to the WWE's COO Triple H. *weird, he never calls* I think to myself as I swipe to answer his call. "Hello"? I answered still groggy due to lack of sleep. "Good morning Alex, I trust you slept well" he says through the phone. "Good morning to you as well, actually I barely slept" I admit. "I'm sorry, I hate to hear that. Listen alex is there anyway that you could come a little early to the arena on Thursday?" he asked. "Steph and I want to talk to you about something I think you would be interested in". Wiping the sleep from my eyes and fighting the urge to yawn I answer "Yeah I can do that". We ended the call. "I wonder what is going on"? I say to myself somewhat nervous. Anytime you have an encounter with The Authority it's usually something bad or that their about to screw you over. 

 I gave up on trying to fall back asleep so I got up and grabbed a bottle of water. I decided that I would go ahead and get my workout done for the day since I have to meet Steph and Triple H early. I put my hair into a high ponytail and put on my Deadpool sports bra and sweatpants. I grabbed my gym bag and a water and proceeded to leave my room. I walked towards the elevator just as the elevator doors were about to close. I shout "hey hold the doors"!!!. I see a hand poke out to stop the doors from closing. I make it there and what I saw next made my blood run cold. All three members of The Wyatt Family are in the tiny crowded elevator. "Oh uh, looks a little full, I'll catch the next one" I nervously smile. Just then the man I fear most, the man everyone knew as Bray Wyatt is standing before me. He lets out a low laugh and says "Oh little lamb there is plenty of space in here. Join US little lamb" adding emphasis on the word US. He scoots to the side making a small space next to him. In fear of making him angry I reluctantly step into the elevator. I stand there silently. My palms start to sweat and my heart is racing. I look out of the corner of my eye and see that Bray is also looking out the corner of his eye at me. My eyes shoot forward again. Just then I could hear someone taking a deep breath and when they had exhaled I could feel my hair move. I look behind me and see that Eric Rowan IS SMELLING MY HAIR!. My breathing hitched and I began to sweat. He then runs his fingers through my hair and whispers "Pretty". My body begins to shake in fear and I squeeze my eyes shut to keep anyone from seeing the tears forming in my eyes. Finally we reach the lobby and soon as the doors open I dart out of the elevator like a bat out of hell. I run to the hotels gym and make my way to the women's change room.

 When I get inside I check to see if anyone is in there with me. Luckily there was not. I slide down the wall pulling my knees into my chest sitting on the floor and begin crying hysterically in a full blown panic attack. "Why are they doing this to me? why why?" I ask myself in between sobs. After a moment I sit up more and rest my head against the wall letting the cool tile come into contact with my skin. After a few minutes I was able to calm myself down. I looked in the mirror and wiped my running mascara off my face and fixed my ponytail. Grabbing my phone and ear buds I walk out of the change room and make my way to the area where the treadmills sat looking around making sure that there were no Wyatt Family lurking around. I get onto one of the treadmills and entering my preferred settings when out of nowhere Dean Ambrose appears right next to me with his cocky little smile spread across his face. *I'm so not in the mood for his shit today* I think to myself. He leans against my machine and says "Hey sweetheart, how did you sleep last night"?. I roll my eyes and put my earbuds in and start playing music. Just as I'm about to push begin on my treadmill when he grabs my arm stopping me. I try to pull my arm from his grip, but it was no use. I pull my earbuds out and turn my head to look at him gritting my teeth.

 "Don't you dare ignore me" he says with anger.

 "Let go now" I say with my own anger.

 As he let go of my arm he says "Alex, you do know what happens when someone tries to ignore or disrespects The Shield don't you"

 "What do you want Ambrose"? I sigh. 

Looking around as I waited for his response I see Summer Rae walking over to us. When she reaches Dean she wraps her arms around his neck and says "Hey baby". I roll my eyes and Dean's face now looks extremely annoyed. He holds up his first finger to me mouths the words "One minute please". He turns his body facing Summer and pulls her arms off of his neck. She looks at him confused by his actions. "Summer we have been over and over with this" said Dean "There is no such thing as us and never will be. We fucked, end of story got it? and truth be told I've had better". Summer began to cry and ran away. I try not to laugh so I can sneak away as he watched Summer. I go to the change room and grab my bag and make my way back to my room. I put my bag down and go onto the balcony to smoke a cigarette. Looking in the parking lot as I smoke I noticed The Shields vehicle is not in the space they parked it last night, in fact it wasn't in the parking lot at all. Still exhausted from The Shield being assholes with their all night partying I put my cigarette out and I walked back into my hotel room closing the sliding door locking it. I go lock the other door in my room. I pull the curtains together making the room dark as I can. I climb into bed and get comfortable. Not even five minutes go by and already asleep.