Chapter 17: Muh Sista!!!!

Ugh this is killing me!. Dean has avoided eye contact, well pretty much all contact with me ever since the kiss the other night. This has added to my amount of stress I already had with Sheamus, Eva and Summer Rae, and mainly The Wyatt Family up my ass. Even Seth and Roman noticed the tension between us. How do I know you ask?. Because I have heard them asking Dean if everything between he and I were okay or if we had a disagreement on something?. Hell even Roman has came to me in father mode trying to hint around trying to find a hint or reason why we were acting so off. Dean would say that he hadn't noticed he was stand offish and I just told them I wanted some alone time with my thoughts. They didn't buy it, but eventually let it go for a bit. However I refuse to let this ruin my night. Finally Beth is making her WWE debut thank god! It couldn't come at a better time, hopefully she can help me figure out this Dean situation.

  The ride to the arena was uncomfortably silent. If Dean and I made any eye contact he would quickly turn his head looking away from me. This is driving me crazy and I've had just about enough of his childish shit. Soon as we pulled into the parking lot I darted out of the car and grabbed my gear bag and sped walk to the doors of the building. "Alex wait up" I hear Roman calling me. I acted as if I didn't hear him and continued my walk. "Fuck" Dean says under his breath. Once I entered the building I found the women's locker room and walked in setting my shit down. There was no way I was about to share a locker room with a childish asshole.

 Laying my stuff down I walk back out and into the hallway. I began walking around in the halls looking into open doors anxiously hoping to find Beth. After what seemed like forever I decided to go to catering and grab a water. From behind me I hear "MUH SISTA"!!!!!!!!!!. That could only be one person. I turn and scream running to Beth engulfing her into a bear hug. "Oh my god"!!!!!! I scream excitedly. She lets out a giggle and says "Girl I love you too, but I also love to breath". I laugh and release my hold on her, "ugh finally!!!!! You excited for tonight huh huh"??? I say bouncing around. "I'm nervous as fuck, but I'm also excited the sinful misfits are together again and about to clean house"!!!! she shouts. "Hell yea, and tonight we'll start with getting rid of two fucking rats girl" I say as we smile and high five. We continued to catering and I stopped to introduce her to a few of the superstars that she hadn't met yet on the way. "Okay I seriously expected Dolph would be an arrogant douche bag" she tells me. "I know right, I thought that too for awhile until I sat back and saw that he was nothing like his character" I say with a smile. However my smile dropped when we walked into catering and saw Dean looking up at me under his fringe. Beth picked up on the tension instantly. I grabbed a bottle of water and turned on my heel to exit catering.

 "Okay that was awkward" Beth say's to me as we walk towards the women's locker room. "You have no idea" I say rolling my eyes and shaking my head. "Some crazy shit happened and after the show your gonna tell me EVERYTHING" she demanded. "Oh I already planned telling you what happened" I say as we reach the door of the locker room. Low and behold as we walked in and saw Ren and Stimpy, I mean our opponents we were facing tonight.

 "Look Eva, it's the freak and her sidekick" Summer said in her valley girl tone.

 "Excuse me" Beth said taking a step closer.

 Eva Marie couldn't even make eye contact with Beth which made both of us smirk and roll our eyes.

"You heard me. I saw that the four of us are in tag team action tonight. Wonder who gave Triple H and Stephanie that idea"she says amusing herself.

 "I did, and you best believe once we step in the ring I plan on beating that crooked nose straight bitch" I said now walking closer to Summer myself. I look over and Eva Marie couldn't even look me in the face. I turn my head to address her "Eva stop trying to avoid us. I already know about you and Sheamus hooking up and the ass beating Beth gave to both of you. Just admit that you have this coming honey".