Chapter 4: Rise and Shine cupcake

I assume your wondering the outcome of my match from Brie on Smackdown. Well I lost. They pulled that twin magic bull shit on me and if that wasn't bad enough after the match was over they were both in the ring jumping my ass. Lets just say the majority of my weekend I've been in a pretty raw mood.

 It is now 5:00 am Sunday morning and I am awoken by a knocking on my door. "Some one obviously wants to die today" I shout. Yea I hate mornings if you can't tell. I hear a snicker on the other side of the room followed by a deep voice saying "Rise and shine cupcake, were going to the airport in 30". I groan "Come on Roman our flight doesn't leave until 7". "Yeah and it's a 45 minute drive to the airport and god knows how long it will take to get through security, now get your short ass up and movin" he replies. I collapse back down on my bed "Fuck it i'm not going" I shout back. "Yes you are. I'm gonna go make sure the guys are up and when I come back you better be ready" he says waiting for any sign of me moving inside my room. "Nope" I reply using Deans famous dumb one answer. "You do realize I can break down this door right" he ask. "Fine I'm up I'm up"! I grunt. 

 Roman may be dumber than a sack of taters, but he doesn't give me to hard of a time other than being a smart ass. I throw a little make up on and straighten my hair. Just as i'm tying my batman tank at my belly button I hear a knock on the door again. "Ready"? I hear Roman asking. "Yup hang on" I say putting on my batman hat and grabbing my bags. I walk out and see Roman alone. "So where is tweedle dee and tweedle dumb"? I ask as we head to the elevator. "Their already in the lobby with Sheamus waiting on us. What's the story with you two anyhow"? he says. We get on the elevator "What do you mean"? I ask blushing. "Well the inside jokes and seems you only really talk to him, and not to mention your started blushing when I brought up his name" he smirks handing me my plane ticket. "Okay first I'm not blushing" he goes to say something but I cut him off. "I'm not, second were just friends and we know how to take each other" I say as the doors open and we step out. "Whatever you say, oh here's your ticket by the way" he says handing it to me. "Cool, so who am I sitting with" I ask and he stays quiet. "Roman" I say in a serious tone. "Okay, don't kill me...your sitting with Seth" he says. My eyes go wide and I stop walking. He turns waiting for my response. "Oh fuck no, I am not sitting next to that two tone ass wipe for two hours. I'll kill him or he'll kill me, either way someone will die" I say getting pissed. Roman starts laughing "I'm kidding I'm kidding short stuff". I release a sigh of relief. "Your next to Dean" he pipes up. "Damn it Roman like that's any better, here you gotta switch me" I say with urgency. "No way, anyone next to him on a flight is an automatic pillow to him and the dude snores so loud it drowns out the plane engine" he answers. "Okay so make him switch with you or Sheamus then" I say. "Sheamus already tried, it's the only window seat left and Dean said no". 

 As we walk into the lobby the guys are sipping on some coffee and Sheamus turns around smiling at me. We walk up to them and he greets me with a big hug and says "Well don't you look like a cute little dark avenger". I blush and look down "No I don't". I could hear Dean growl. "Alright guys the cab is here lets get a move on" he says in a tired voice. We walk out and Seth and Roman get in the cab first followed by me. Dean goes to crawl in but stands hatefully looking Sheamus in the eye and wow you can really feel the tension in the air right now. "Problem Ambrose"? Sheamus ask's him. Dean Smiles "Nope, no problem at all Fella" he mocks and climbs in followed by Sheamus. "Well that was awkward" I heard Seth whisper to Roman.

 We finally get to the airport after what feels like the longest and most silent cab drive ever. Were boarding the plane taking our seats. Sheamus gives me a hug as he walks by to take his seat with Roman and Seth three rows up. I then hear "Get a room" from Dean sitting in his seat. I try to reach the overhead compartment to put my travel bag away and I can't reach it. Dean stands up with a huff and rolls his eyes "Give me that" he says sounding annoyed grabbing my bag and putting it away for me. He sits back down crossing his arms leaning his head back. I sit down next to him and buckle up. I look in his direction "Ummm did I do something to you"? I ask unsure.  He ignores me turning his head looking out the window. "Well this is gonna be fun" I mutter before putting in some ear buds and I slowly drift off to sleep. 

 Thirty minutes later I wake up, I go to sit up but can't move my left arm. I sleepily look over and Deans big ass head is on my shoulder and his right arm looped through my left arm. *Ugh I can't sit through the rest of the flight like this, I'll go insane from boredom!* I internally yell in my brain.  I nudge Dean and he grunts. I smile knowing I'm annoying him. I nudge him again, not moving he says "what are we there yet"? he ask's sleepily. "No" I whisper. "The fuck are you waking me up then"? he grunts shifting his position so he is laying against the window. "I can't sit here bored this whole time, I need to grab my book" I answering him for some reason instead of letting him go on back to sleep. I can hear Sheamus, Seth, and Roman laughing loudly. *At least their having fun* I say in my mind. "Fine I'll get it" he goes to get up and I stop him "I got it". "Psshh yea okay, you can't reach the overhead compartment short shit" he smirks. "Really? I'm about to show you why short people are always smarter than tall people" I say slyly "Especially you" I giggle. I get up onto my seat and turn and then I step up onto the arm rest opening the compartment and grabbing my book out of my bag.

 "Dat ass" I hear from a guy in the row next to us. His friend then says "Hey honey, how about you and I join the mile high club"? I hop down and turn facing them "Excuse me"?. "You heard me baby" the second one says. I have a look of disgust and I sit back down my hands gripping the arm rest so tight my knuckles are white and my feet tapping the floor. Dean raises up noticing my anger "Damn I'm sorry, didn't know calling you short shit bothered you" he apologizes assuming he was the one who upset me like usual. I continue to stare straight ahead listening at the two jerks talking about what they wanted to do with me. "It's not you I'm trying to keep from killing this time Dean" I say through gritted teeth my breathing increases as I can see in my head me kicking their asses. He leans up and looks at the obnoxious guys and back at me. "What happened"? he says in a stern voice. I don't look at him, but he can tell I'm extremely angered to the point of tears. Just then he hears one of them say "We'll treat you real good baby". Before I could react Dean is stepping over me and gets into the aisle looking down at the two assholes breathing hard "Something you boys wanna say"? he says. One laughs and says "Yea, how about you move so we can keep checking out that fine piece of pussy sitting with you". I see Deans hand curl into a fist "You really wanna go there buddy"? he growls "Trust me you don't, now how about you and your little butt plug over there apologize to the young lady and I won't have to break your neck". The more obnoxious of the two stands up "No I have a better idea, how about you and I trade places so I can make your bitch call me daddy"? By now everyone on the plane were watching the drama unfold wondering what was about to happen next. Thankfully Roman, Seth, and Sheamus knew what was about to happen. "Seth grab Alex and move her out of the way, Sheamus and I got this one" Roman directs Seth. They move their way down the aisle Seth picks me up looping a protective arm around my waist and takes me towards the rest room standing in front of me facing the crowd. It was almost as if he was going to keep me safe, and honestly that was a huge surprise. Roman and Sheamus stand behind Dean, Roman places his hand on Deans shoulder to reassure him that it was just him. "Don't tell me you guys are having a party without us" Roman says looking at the boys. "Ya know, Dean here, yea you don't wanna piss him off fella's" Sheamus says towering over them. Finally a flight attendant breaks up the stand off and escorts the men to another row of seats in the front away from us all. I was still shaking I won't lie, I was scared. Seth takes me by the arm escorting me back to my seat. Roman pats my shoulder and ask's me "you alright"? I let out a shaky breath "yea I'll be okay thanks" I smile. Sheamus hugs me "if you need me I'm just a few rows up okay". I nod as he and Roman go back to there seats. Dean is now sitting next to me trying to calm himself down. I was so thankful Dean was there during that. Granted I was very surprised with his reaction I thought he would have just sat there. I leaned over and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek. I have no idea where that came from but it felt right. He jumped a little and lightly rubbed his hand on my arm "whoa, where did that come from"? I let go and say "Not sure, but thank you for standing up for me". He blushes and slumps back down in his seat "yea yea, now let me sleep". I roll my eyes "and now were back" I giggle and mutter opening my book for the rest of the flight.