Chapter 16: Back already?

It was Saturday and I was in a lazy ass mood. I spent most of the day either reading on Wattpad or watching T.V. while the guys spent it mainly in the gym. It was about 6:00pm when they finally got back into the room. While I'm laying on the couch reading on Wattpad fully engulfed in a story I was reading I'm pulled out of it by Dean running up and flopping down on my lap.

 "The fuck Dean"? I laughed trying to push him off my lap.

 "Sorry didn't see you there" he joked.

 "Whatever, now get up you got a boney butt dude" I say pushing him more.

 "Nope, I'm quite comfy actually" he patting me on the head. "Tweeting again Alex"? he says messing my hair up.

 "No I'm reading thank you very much you ass" I say punching his arm.

 "Well stop and go get ready, were all going to Hooters" he says hopping up and makes a single clap of his hands getting excited. Of course he is getting excited over Hooters and I don't just mean the food.

 "Nope, as much as I lover their wings and seeing you make an ass of yourself I'm staying in" I tell him. His face drops and he squats down into the floor next to the couch looking me in the eyes

"Is this because of what happened at the fair"? he say's with a look of concern. "Because if it is I'm gonna be right next to you the whole time okay" he tells me trying to reassure me rubbing my arm with his hand.

 I blush and pull my arm away. "No not that, just tired and not feeling that great anyhow" I answer.

Just as I answer Roman and Seth walk in. "What's wrong with you cupcake"? he ask's me.

"It's Alex, enough said" Seth jokes backhanding Roman. 

I sit up "I'm alright guys, just sinuses and a slight fever".

Dean feels my forehead "Your not kidding about that fever. I can stay here if ya want" Dean says. It's sweet that he is insisting on staying here, but I know he wants to go out and have fun and if he stay's here he is going to hover over me and I won't be able to rest.

Seth hands me some Tylenol for my fever and a glass of orange juice that we had in the hotel fridge.

"No, you guys go and have fun okay. I'll be okay really, just bring me back something to eat so I don't have to beat your asses" I say insisting them.

"Alright, if you need anything...." Roman says and I cut him off "I know I know, if I need anything or want to complain call Seth, if I need someone to give out a beat down call you, and if I want to annoy someone to hell and back call Dean" I say and they giggle.

"She know's us way to well now" Roman laughs and fist bumps me after he lays my favorite blanket on me.

As they make their way to the door Dean hands me the remote to the T.V. and says "I'll bring you some grub back alright, if I'm not too drunk and forget" he smirks that sexy smirk. *Damn did I just swoon over a smirk, the fuck is wrong with me, I'm now convinced Seth didn't really give me Tylenol* I say in my head. I snap out of my thoughts as I hear Seth say "How come I have to be the one she calls if she wants to complain"?. "Because you complain as much as every other woman Barbie" Dean says smacking him on the head.

I hear the door shut and I giggle. I continue reading my Suicide Squad fan fiction and I slowly doze off.

I'm not sure how long I had slept for but I hear someone jingle the door handle trying to get in. I get a little nervous and quickly turn the T.V. and light off  to make it seem as if no one was here. I hear the door open and I hold my breath, until I heard "Fuck, she may be an adorable mean ass..but I'm gonna kill her if I stub my toe in hear". Yes I am blushing and I can't stop after hearing what he said. I close my eyes and pretend to be asleep.