Chapter 7: Leave Me Alone!!!!

After we finished the first day of training everyone decided to go out for a few drinks. Well almost everyone. I decided to stay at the center, my head was pounding so bad I honestly thought it was gonna explode. 

 I ended up driving down to a nearby gas station to grab some Excedrin and a Mountain Dew at like one in the morning. I park my car and walk in to the little store and instantly I'm recognized by some of the customers. A simple ten minute trip turned into a half hour trip after signing a few things and taking pictures with fans. To say I'm exhausted is an understatement. Now I have to hurry and get back so I can make a plan for the girls for tomorrow. It felt so good to be back in the same ring as Beth and she was a big help for me trying to figure out which girl needed help with what.

 I pull in at the performance center and no one is back yet and its now going on two in the morning. I smirk and think to myself *Oh these girls are gonna hate me tomorrow*. My phone dings letting me know I have a new Text.

 BETH: hey girl hey!!!!

ME: hey my sista, how's it going?

Beth: we are having a blast, I wish you could have came out with us...how's the headache?

ME: it's finally starting to subside. when are you all coming back?

BETH: Shouldn't too long, I think dean said he was gonna take a cab and head on back so he could snooze

BETH: how come u didn't tell me seth was a great dancer?

ME: I didn't know lol, heading back inside..please be careful, especially with barbie boy

BETH: lmfao I will, love ya sis 

ME: love u 2

As I'm walking through the parking lot I start digging in my bag for the key I was given to get back inside. As I'm walking I hear heavy footsteps behind me. I stop and look behind me to see nothing. I shrug it off as just being tired and paranoid in the dark. I hate the dark. I start walking again and after a few steps I hear the heavy footsteps again. I turn and nothing again. "Haha Ambrose you got me, now fuck off" I shout. I turn to start walking, but I'm then met with a sheep mask cocked to the side and a red beard towering over me. "Oh shit!!!!" I scream and turn running in the opposite directing trying to figure out where to hide and if Luke or Bray are lurking out there as well. I trip over my feet and before I can get up I feel a huge pair of hands wrap around my ankle trying to drag me away. I'm crying and holding onto the car that I had fallen next to for my life. I flipped my body over even though he still had a strong grip on me. "LEAVE ME ALONE" I screamed as I kicked in the stomach.

 He lets me go as he is bent over coughing trying to catch his breath. I scramble to get up. I try to take a chance and run for the door. If I could get in the door it will automatically lock him out. I go to run by him, but he catches me throwing me against a parked car. His very large hand is clenched around my neck. I can't breath, my vision is becoming blurry, my eyes are getting heavy, and I feel the strength in my legs leaving me. I'm panicking as I hear him saying "Were here". Just as I'm giving up I hear a raspy voice "Hey!!! Let go of her". Erick's grip just gets tighter. "Alright, the hard way works for me too" I hear the voice say and I recognize the voice. It's Dean, and he's helping me?

 He hits Erick with some hard kidney shots causing Erick to release me. I drop to the ground coughing trying to get my breathing back to normal. There in the darkness with very few street lamps providing a bit of light and through my blurry vision I see Dean in this David and Goliath type battle before me. I couldn't stay conscious any longer.

 I woke up in a dim room tucked into a bed. My brain finally processed what I had just went through and seen. I shot sitting straight up in the bed breathing hard looking around to figure out if this was a dream and where I was. Dean walks into the room with a bottle of water in hand seeing that I had finally awoken. He rushed to my side when he realized I was about to have another panic attack. He sits on the bed pulling me into his chest.

 "Hey hey hey now calm down, sshhh, it's okay its okay" he says holding me rubbing my back.

 I finally calmed down again. I try to sit up on my own but he held me against his chest trying to make me feel safe. I do have to admit that oddly I did feel safe.

 A few moments later he loosens his grip and I set up looking at him. Puzzled I asked "how did I get in here"?

 He opens my water bottle handing it to me. I took a few small sips. "I brought you in here. You passed out in the parking lot" he informs me.

 Looking at my water bottle I ask "So it was just a dream? Erick Rowan wasn't here after all"?

 "No he was here. What have you done to catch The Wyatts attention princess"? he ask's me throwing in that nickname I hate so much.

 "Honestly I have no idea. This just started recently" I shake my head.

 "Wait, so they have done this before" he ask's me and I can feel him tensing up.

 "They haven't took it this far. Over the past week it's just been weird encounters of them showing up in random places just watching me" I say looking over at him. He was cracking his knuckles and his eyes turned darker. I noticed he had a few scrapes and bruises from the fight, but his right eye looked awful. "Oh my god Dean your eye" I gasp feeling like it was all my fault. "I'm so sorry" I say putting my hand on his chin turning his face to the side so I could get a better look at his eye.

 "I'm fine, really..I've had worse trust me, but that's a story for another time. Are you okay though"? he chuckled at my concern.

 "I've been better" I softly smile. The truth though I was scared to death still yet. I never thought it would be taken this far with The Wyatts. I look at the clock, it's three in the morning. I pull the covers back and stand up to make my way to the door "Thank you so much Dean, I better head back to my own room and give your bed back".

 He stops me grabbing my hand and guiding me back to his bed "your staying here tonight so I can make sure your okay".

 "Dean I can handle it" shaking my head.

 "Sure you can, that's why you passed out right"? he says cocking an eyebrow.

 "I passed out because I couldn't breath" I say "besides you need your bed".

 "We can share" he jokes walking to the closet

 "Whoa now, I don't think so" I blush for some reason and he notices it.

 He turns around with a pillow and blanket he had grabbed from his closet "It was a joke. I'm taking the couch, you take the bed" he says pulling the bed out of the couch spreading the blanket on it.

 "Are you sure? I mean I don't even have any pajama's" I ask.

 He pulls off his shirt and jeans getting into the couch bed "I'm positive Alex, now go to sleep".

I lay down turning the bedside lamp off. He lays facing away from me so I pull my jeans off under the blanket dropping them to the floor and getting comfy. "Hey Dean"

"Hmmmm"? He groans.

 "Thank you" I whisper.

 "Oh don't get soft on me princess, now go to sleep" I heard him chuckle

 I let out a small giggle "Night Dean".

 "Night Alex" he replies.